If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

OT: Any OSO Racing Dads Out There?

What kind of dad would better understand the obsessiveness of racing and having good equipment more than a boating dad. I raced everything under the sun growing up. So we start are 5 year old in BMX late last summer with minimum success. I buy the powerlite mini bike, fox pants, helmet, jersey, gloves, everything, The first run down the track he crashes and says he doesn't want to do it anymore . "Well You Will Get Back On and You Will Do It" I say. So now he begins to get into it, I thought this winter I would build a new bike for a neiborhood rig. Well, I just finished a dynamite custom Red Line that is our current track bike, and have a TI frame on order to build yet another better, lighter bike. Boat upgrades? I have not yet touched my boat, I think I will be lucky to finish the rigging and upgrade the stereo. My wife thinks I am insane, the local BMX guru "Gordy" is my new best friend. I am leavin' OSO for a BMX only site! Midnight

My Boats:
    29 Fountain
    oshawa ontario
    I  Voted
    OK, Tell ya what, I'll look after those women you hang out with while your over at the BMX site. ............Doug

Charter Member #1528 Charter Member RiverGirl's Avatar
    I used to live in an area called canyon lake in california.
    There is open land behind the lil' community where you saw
    5 year olds and up. They rode everything from bmx's, lil' 50's to quads.
    Just another area of that racing & competition addiction
    my brothers instilled in me.....
    I hope Jake gets it............