If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Boats:
    Zodiac RIB
    Grand Haven, MI USA
    Thanks for watching my back. I am going to need it when I fill up my 45 gallon 8800lb Ford Excursion Diesel that is currently getting 13mpg and better increase since you guys said it will Only 2300 miles so I won't post a bashing thread until it hits 20,000 or so

speel chekk this fokker! Charter Member puder's Avatar
    My Boats:
    27' Scarab
    Locust Valley, New York
    i think saying useing oil fundingterrorism is bull****

we as a country are WAY to overdependant on oil.
    Pardon me, while I whip this out!

My Boats:
    2000 Wellcraft Excalibur
    Milwaukee, WI

Same thing in Wisconsin. This is a very outdoors oriented state. Boats and muscle cars in the summers and snowmobiles in the winters. Most of the state is like this yet we're controlled by the Commiecrats in Milwaukee and Madison (our hippie capitol). Here in the Milwaukee area we have to deal with emissions testing yet the tree huggers in Madison don't. It's OK for them to drive their run-down junk cars and save their money for their weed but I can't pull my converters on my Mustang to make it quicker for a few months that I drive it in the summer. Not to mention the overpriced oxygenated gas we have to buy here. This place sucks.

Mitch, I bet your mileage is reflective of your right foot angle

You guys,I think that we should just ignore this tree hugger bulsh!t!

Do I disagree with what they are doing? Yes
    Do I think that it is fu#king stupid? Yes
    Am I going to waste my time worrying and *****ing about it? NO!

My point is that we are dealing with a bunch of dumb****s that have nothing better to do other than rant and rave and try to stirr up a conflict, they dont have a clue about what it really is that they are fighting for or how to really solve their problem.

Their solution, point fingers and ***** at everyone else when they know that people will ***** back thus creating their argument. If we just ignore theese retards and act like they dont even exist then maybe just maybe they will give up, realizing that no one gives a **** about them or there cause.

Then they sit around for months collecting wellfare thinking of some new "cause" to ***** about and try again

just some of my .02

My Boats:
    1990 Baja 190 DSR
    Lewis Center, Ohio
    but, if they get rid of SUV, they will fire countless workers in the factorys used to make these and put out enonomy in more trouble than it is now!!!

VIP Member VIP Member Back4More's Avatar
    My Boats:
    353 Fastech
    Lake Michigan
    Oh yeah and what about that dealership that had its SUV inventory torched.

My Boats:
    1997 Cig Kevlar - powered by Boyd
    Iowa - Missouri
    Ecoterrorist should be shot like the rest of em...

Thank god they wern't here 100 years ago or we would never have the infrastructor that we do now, dams, power plants, roads, ect.

Can you imagine public works from the depression trying to get something done? Good thing back then was they'd just burry the waco's in the concrete of hoover dam and be done with it.

Ahhh..what a simpler time.

I just pray my tax dollars aren't going to support them.

Ariana Huffington and her group of idiots are behind the ads.

Heard her on talk radio yesterday with Sean Hannity. Really funny. He asked her if she flew on private jets & by the way - what size is your house. She got all huffy saying that was not the point. She lives alone in a 9,000 ft mansion. She also said the private jets were going there anyway so why not ride.

That is how all those people think. You shold give up your SUVs, boats, bikes, snowmobiles etc. but they should be able to continue living whatever life style they please - after all - they are better than the rest of us because they "care".

Screw them.

Completely Nationwide
    I care about the environment!!! Who are these idiots trying to kid. I've done alot to conform my environmental habits
    - I quit draining my antifreeze onto the ground.
    - I started recycling my old oil from boat and truck.
    - I use oil dry instead of rinsing it off into the drain.
    - I put a bucket underneath the drive to drain the oil.
    - I use a trash can instead of just throwing trash out the window.
    - I even stopped BURNING my trash.
    - And will probably start using a corn-burning stove to heat my house.

Sorry got a little carried away. But, I'm making an effort.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast