Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2003 OSO Mid-Atlantic Winter Chill-Out Official Details (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/40691-2003-oso-mid-atlantic-winter-chill-out-official-details.html)

R Addiction 01-30-2003 09:33 AM

Did somebody say.................ADDICTION?

Reckless32 01-30-2003 09:45 AM

Brian you are/were a stones throw from the "Hampton Roads" Bridge tunnel (I-64). The Bay Bridge Tunnel (RT-13) was over to your far left on the horizon east...If we would've known in advance you'd be down this way a few of us could have gotten together for dinner...See ya on Saturday...

Cignificant 01-30-2003 11:20 AM

fountain1fan, I assume you're heading for the Crown Plaza? If so, come into the area on 360. You'll come to Rt 288 - take the second exit onto 288 (the first one takes you over to I95). Take rt 288 a short ways to The Powhite parkway - it will bear off to your right (at this point, you could piss and hit my house. Continue on Powhite Pky and go Northeast for 9 miles (You'll go through 2 tolls and across the James River). Bear left on Downtown Expy,VA-195,I-195 and go East for 2.3 miles. Exit the Downtown Expy via ramp at sign reading "7th St / 9th St and US-60" and go Southeast for 500 feet. Bear left on E Byrd St and go Southeast for 180 feet. Turn left on S 7th St and go Northeast for 400 feet. Turn left on E Canal St and go Northwest for 500 feet.

MnFastBoat 01-30-2003 11:46 AM

Originally posted by Sydwayz
MNFASTBOAT
Sorry to hear you cannot make the gathering and trip. Hopefully we will see you next time.

I retract any statement I made about not being there :(

I am on my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaving in a few hours for the great east coast.
I can only hope I miss the snow that is coming here today and miss the snow that is already in Richmond this morning :)

Sydwayz, I sent an email to you just as another notice.
Hope this is OK?

Just Once and Formula, give me a call on the cell about the trip or motel.

612-327-6988

BryanTuvell 01-30-2003 12:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Brian, great job, I know the HRPA bubba's are showing up in force, party shoes on!
We need to get the Crowne to put a wet bar at the pool for the all night party! RECKLESS will volunteer to bartender.
Bring the bikini's girls!
Bryan & Nancy Tuvell

ReckLess stuck in the middle of Nancy and I, the official HRPA Bartender!!

vagrant 01-30-2003 12:28 PM

Bryan,
Man I owe you an apology I never did get those pictures taken.
I'm driving the truck up so if your still interested You can see it in person.I will buy you and nancy a drink . You will be more than welcome for some crown if I can keep Dock Holiday (there ya happy)out of it.
See Ya Soon
David

Cignificant 01-30-2003 12:47 PM

Audio/Biggus - the missus wants to know if you'll be here in time for dinner? Also, what's your preference for "adult beverages" - I'll make a run before you get here.

Chit, I can't wait. This is going to be a blast. I think I'll start drinking tonight just to get in the mood.

Biggus 01-30-2003 01:19 PM

Steve, I`d like to thank you for the invite! I`m really looking forward to this trip. It`s pretty boring up here in the winter.

I`m leaving very early in the morning and will be meeting up with Jon @8:00. We sould be on the road by 9:00

As far as beverages go I`m not picky at all. Whatever works for you is fine by me:D

Should be one fun weekend!

Kurt.

wwwTOPDJcom 01-30-2003 01:35 PM

Whats everyone doing about 8 or 9pm fri cause Ill be checked
in at the Crown Please come up wiith something
I have to keep her from shopping :D:D:D

Reckless32 01-30-2003 02:59 PM

Steve we'll be having a throw down Friday night at The Inlet for Bob's (Donziman2) retirement party. Should be a blast and a good warm up for Saturday...

Bryan I won't tell you what Nancy was whispering in my ear...:cool: :D ;)