Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2003 OSO Mid-Atlantic Winter Chill-Out Official Details (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/40691-2003-oso-mid-atlantic-winter-chill-out-official-details.html)

OldSchool 01-31-2003 04:27 PM

We should be at The Tobacco Co. by 4:00. Looking forward to seeing everyone:D :D

Craig and Nancy

BryanTuvell 01-31-2003 04:30 PM

Someone post a sign in the elevator for rooms serving cocktails! :)
Off to the next party of the weekend......
Bryan

Keith 01-31-2003 05:12 PM

Bryan, just simply open an elevator when you get there, chances are you'll find either Ted or Scott passed out in one, from there you might be able to determine the room.

Ted G 01-31-2003 05:16 PM

Originally posted by Keith
Bryan, just simply open an elevator when you get there, chances are you'll find either Ted or Scott passed out in one, from there you might be able to determine the room.
WTF???? I plan to have our room number and reward offered written in Sharpy on my forehead and my belly just in case :D

Keith 01-31-2003 05:21 PM

LOL!! Reminded me a blowout in OC one year, placed one of our passed out attendees on a rollaway cot, then moved him into the elevator. Hit all the buttons. Was quite funny until security and front desk figured out where he belonged. :D Have a good time, enjoy, and don't get thrown out of the place.

MnFastBoat 01-31-2003 05:24 PM

does the Tobacco Co and the crowne know what they are in for???
I am not staying at the crowne $$$---< not enough
Will be staying away from downtown :(

anyone taking bets on how long before we get kicked out :(
ALOT of poeple in place.

Charmed1 01-31-2003 05:44 PM

I think some of us may not even get to complete check in before we are asked to check out:D I feel sorry for the maids on Sunday. I think we should atleast try to all get the same floor. Who ever gets there to check in first ask them for a clip board and paper so we can all sign in with our names and logins, room numbers optional unless you have the cocktails:p I did this at the Miami boat show last year and it worked out if we were not on the same floor we could find everyone. See you all tomorrow afternoon.

Mate 229 01-31-2003 07:17 PM

Fountain 1, sorry for not responding but been out of town, Steve gave better directions than I could anyway. The snow's gone and looks like we should have great weather, if this rain ever ends. Weather girl calling for high 40's Sat and 50's Sunday. Look forward to meeting everyone in less tha 48 hrs. Great job putting this together Brian.

Gizmo 01-31-2003 07:48 PM

Looks like the gang is starting to pour (literally) into Richmond.
Less than 22hrs. I hope everyone has a safe trip.

fountain1fan 01-31-2003 09:39 PM

mate 229 can't wait till sat we are going to have one hell of a party it will be nice to finely get to see who ive benn talking to