O/T: My Mother-in-law sucks. >

O/T: My Mother-in-law sucks.

Notices

O/T: My Mother-in-law sucks.

Old 01-10-2003, 08:56 AM
32' SUNSATION
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I lucked out as well. I think she likes me more than her own...lol Years ago me and the wife had a disagreement, so she packed some stuff and went home to her mother. The first thing her mother said when she walked in the house was.
"What did you Do!!!!!" she sent her straight back home, and when she walked in the first thing she said was "I think my mom likes you more than me" ROFLMAO...Things have been fine ever sence..
Old 01-10-2003, 09:04 AM
Registered

And my wife just asked me last night if I would co-sign an auto loan for her mother?

OHHHOHOHO..HAHAHAHA...HEHEHEHEEHE..OH STOP... YOU ARE KILLING ME!!
Old 01-10-2003, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My in-laws are great. We built our house next door to them. They offer to watch the kids, help with projects around the house, AND they don't meddle in our personal affairs. I'm a lucky man......
Old 01-10-2003, 09:14 AM
dmhoj

It sounds like the luck of the draw. Unfortunately, I got a chitty hand.

Old 01-10-2003, 09:29 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally posted by Wes Smith
I always thought my mother-in-law was the evidence that aliens actually visited this planet 65 years ago and left stuff behind....
ROFLOL
Old 01-10-2003, 09:34 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

I figured this thread would take off. I can ***** all day about my deranged MIL.
Old 01-10-2003, 09:52 AM
Registered

Default Re: I couldn't be any happier with mine..

Originally posted by Chris232
She is one of the nicest people I know, as is all her family, guess thats why I married her daughter... Guess, I'm lucky...
I Think Chris232's wife & in-laws must montior the board

My girlfriends mom is also a babling idiot !! All she does is complain about things....it's not pleasant sitting in the same room with her because she'll find a bad part about something (ANYTHING) in the conversation and then complain about it

I don't understand??? If you want to be miserable....So be it, but dont try to bring everyone else into your world
Old 01-10-2003, 10:11 AM
Bayley

My (soon to be ex) Mother in Law was a topless dancer!

Now, this might sound like a good thing a first... but the novelty grew old very quickly. She was definitely a piece of work!

On a rather scary side note; back in the late 80's when the old man's divorce was final, a bunch of his co-workers from Ford's took my Dad to the same "Gentleman's Club" that my future mother in law just happen to be working (dancing) at. I guess his co-workers spent a lot of money on the old man that night, because the first time he met my mother in law his jaw about hit the floor.

"Jeesh Dad, she not that good looking..."

"That's not it son, I'll tell you in the car!"

Old 01-10-2003, 10:38 AM
Bunt

Default Mine too!!!!

Yeah, I feel for you guys. My mother-in-law sucks too!!! My wife and I have been married just over 2 years and for some reason the m-i-l hates me. It has caused a lot of friction between my wife and I because my wife is caught in the middle. I know one reason she hates me is because she is jealous that my family has more money than them and my folks hava a nice boat. She was jealous of that from the beginning(hind sight is 20:20). For some reason, the m-i-l seems to think that she needs to call my wife 3-4 times a day to see what we are doing - WTF - stop calling!!!. Hell, I talk to my family 1-2 times a week. She has menitioned several times to my wife that she isn't too you to get divorced and that divorce is fine. And she claimes to be a strick catholic. BS!! She is always talking about my wifes old boyfriends.

Funny thing is, EVERYONE in my wifes family loves me, except for her mom. I guess I stole her daughter away and she doesn't have control over her daughter anymore. SH@T Happens!!

Bunt

Old 01-10-2003, 10:51 AM
dmhoj

Bunt-

I was so frustrated that I could not even go into detail of why I started this thread, I have the same thing going on. My phone rings just as much, and guess who? 3 or 4 times. WTF?!! She says- I just called to see what you are doing. WTF is that? I also talk to my parents 1-2 times a week. We talk when it is important. She has so much to say about everything, sometimes bad mouthing me & $hit, except for when my wife pays for her to get her nails & hair done. Well, my wife pays the people at the store, but since she stays at home, guess who really foots the bill. Dude, even her cooking sucks a$$. I am getting a beer with lunch.

Quick Reply: O/T: My Mother-in-law sucks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.