If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    My Boats:
    Boating, Boating, My Family and Boating
    Columbus, Ohio
    My wife is always complaining that I don't like her relatives . . . not true. I like her mother-in-law much better than mine!

Her mother is a mixture of actual Nun (Sister Dominica), Lawyer and new ager, past life regression-reincarnator!?!?!?!? She scares me.

Miss Aqua-Holic
    My ex-mother in law is a complete nut. Here is a story: She finds out her husband is cheating on her and the drama begins. She would call me day in and day out and talk to me for hours about it. I would try to get off the phone to take care of my daughter who would be crying in the background yet that didn't matter. So then it would be "no one cares what I am going through and no one is helping me. WTF, who the heck is talking to you 24/7 about this crap. Then somehow I became the messanger between the both of them. Horrible position to be put in. I heard things that I could have lived without. Then when they decided to try and get back together they decided to be more creative during certain "Special" moments. Well guess who's name got involved in that - Lucky me. Wouldn't you know it, that brought out the jealousy. The final straw was when she accused me of being with her hubby. Okay, like I want to be with Mr. Wanna be smooth talker who thinks he looks like the Rock from the what was then the WWF. No thanks. Now I am finally rid of her and yes the two love birds are still together in their "I think he is seeing another women again" marriage.

Deland, Florida
    When my now ex wife told her mother we were getting married, she cried, and it wasn't tears of joy. I said "fine, tell the ***** not to come to the wedding" It was downhill from there.

Platinum Member Platinum Member Steve 1's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Slippery when wet!
    Beautiful Fort Lauderdale
    I have had three good ones so far!
    Slippery when wet. "POD" Free Tunnel through Common Sense Engineering

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234