If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Grove City, Ohio

We have a covered lift at our lake house that we just put in the year before last, and this past year put in a 300 gallon gas tank that the local distributor fills on a weekly bases, saves us about 50 cents a gallon, pull it out about twice a year to go somewhere else, just to do something different.

Midnight, like you I will also be at the Wharf Marina next summer. In/Out is the only way to go for us. Boat 37 AT.

I hate the winter!! Platinum Member Vinny P's Avatar
    My Boats:
    99 checkmate 259
    long island, new york
    I keep mine on an indoor rac from May 1 to Nov. 1 . Costs me $72.00 per foot for the 6 months. This includes unlimited usage, they will block me up in the yard as often as I want. I can work on whatever I want as well. I could even swing a motor there for a nominal fee for someone to operate the forklift. I love this place.

Charter Member #232 Charter Member Audiofn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
    Carlisle, MA USA
    I trailer mine it is a snap.

Put your best foot forward!

I trailer my 28. It stays in a heated shop whenever its not in the water. I can work on it during the week and gas is a lot cheaper.
    I can go to local water anytime during the week or on a weekend or do my usual 2 hr. trip to the big water on the weekends

Cape Coral, FL / Toms River N.J.
    When in N.J. we trailer to manasquan river. Keep in on trailer here
    so I can keep an eye on it and tinker.
    In FL we have lift at house, we also have a company that delivers fuel, they come and fill it right on the lift. Price is just above gas station, and they deliver 93 octane

My Boats:
    1993 Cigarette Top Gun
    Kankakee Illinois
    Trailer. great for mid week projects.and not limited to any one harbor or marina.

Charter Member #655 Charter Member dyno's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1993 Sonic 31ss
    Holland, Michigan
    I rack store my 31 at GreatLakes for $1250 per season.
    If your boat has a sail do you ride a horse to the ramp?

My Boats:
    charlotte Mi
    I trailered my 30' Scarab every weekend 100 miles one way, it's now at the Wharf Marina in G.H. with it's new owner, now with the Excaibur Hawk 40 I leave it on the trailer at Great Lakes Marina in Muskegon, I keep it in one of their buildings and just put it in and pull it out on the weekends or weeks I'm there....I am thinking about the rack storage this season however,...Fred

My Boats:
    25' Checkmate Convincor, 19 Checkmate Convincor, 23 Crownline, a Sea Doo, a 12' sailboat, and two kayaks!!
    King george, Virginia/Potomac River
    When you use a rack, are there certain hours that you have to stick to?
    We trailer ours, $100 for a season marina ramp fee. Never crowded at all. A little tricky at low tide to someone thats never been there. But the best thing about it is we can come and go anytime we please. We can launch at 11pm on Friday and trailer at 11pm on Sunday.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast