If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ot. This Sucks

Ot. This Sucks

On friday 1/10/03 at 3:00 I started closing down my company due to bankruptcy, so we started to celibrate. Little did I know my grandfarthers anurisim was leaking, Well he died at 9:42 on friday. I went to the wake today andf have the funeral tomorrow. All I can say is I hate this, It's to painful.

My Boats:
    just a filter
    sorry to hear of your loss........

Hope things get better for you and your family.

Enjoy the show VIP Member Ron P's Avatar
    The Joisey Shore
    It can only get better from here.

c'mon guys I needa little support here.

Toxic FORMULA Platinum Member mopower's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1989 Formula SR-1 272 t/540's
    pitman nj
    Well look at the bright side. Things are sooo bad now , they HAVE to get better. Just don't ask "what next?" your liable to find out.
    Hang in there Bucko
    You can never have too much horsepower or money...It's just hard to have both.

It could ALWAYS be worse. Remember that millions of people would be thrilled to only have your problems. Be glad you are not at the funeral with your own terminal disease to battle. I am not trying to belittle your situation, just trying to keep it in perspective. Hang in there man, tough people last, tough times do not......A4

A4 I would rather it be ME, than put my family through losing the family leader.

My Boats:
    1997 35' Fountain
    Tinley Park, IL
    Our deepest condolences to you and your family.

Dan & Vicki

I hear ya man, trust me. Just think of it this way though, would your FAMILY rather it be you? Life can be a real, real bastard. Most of us have gone or will go thru what your are dealing with right now. It can be close to unbearable, but you will never be faced with any adversity you can not overcome. Hang tough bro, the sun is gonna rise tomorrow and you are going to have to make a decision......either cave in or perservear (sp??). Ask yourself what your Grandpa would rather you do, the choice will become more clear every day. Good luck to you and the family. A4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast