Hey Mike, sorry to but in on your threadto G-Force, but after what you mentioned last week about Mem weekend I started looking at things.
If, now this is a big IF, I am still working and living in MN and still have the same schedule as what I have now I might, Might be able to come down for Memorial only if I don;t bring the boat.
I have to be back to work Monday. I have that Fri sat and Sun off.
So let me know if I can hold a last minute spot?