If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    1999 Eliminator Daytona
    Valparaiso, Indiana

HTM 30'

Does not sound right that they will not have their boats at the LA show.. Why not call the factory and find out where and when you can see and ride in one. I was sent a tape and information on the 30' along with the offer to either come to California or Nv. and they would be more than happy to give me a ride, Check it Out! I dont have the factorys number handy but the gentlemans name that I talked to was steve who is working for Mia.
    Seemed like nice people!!

My Boats:
    2003, Baja, 33' Outlaw
    Cleveland, OK
    Roy, No, I don't have my boat anymore.

Eliminator219, I do communicate to Heide quite often via e-mail but I didn't know they had a new tape with the 30' on it, so thanks for that info.

Platinum Member Platinum Member ROTAX454's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1998 Awesome 31 Thundercat
    Riverview, Michigan

Re: Opinions needed on Awesome Thundercat

Quote Originally Posted by lender
    In response to the Awesome Cat, I have one and after exhaustingly researching every manufacturer that was my choice. The fit & finish on the boat is unmatched. The quality of materials used is top notch. I love my cat and would recommend this over any other brand. Futhermore, it is a full tunnel cat like Skater, Spectre etc. That will enable it to perform better than other brands and have a nice smother ride especially over the big chop. Go check one out all your questions with respect to rigging and finish of the boat will be evident. It is the only true full tunnel cat with a cabin on the market. Hope this helps.
    Hey Lender, I saw a posting by you stating that you owned an Awesome. I too own an Awesome. 31 Thundercat. Total re-rig and the works for 2004. Wanted to communicate with as many Awesome owners seeing that we are somewhat a rare breed now. I live south of Detroit and boat in the Detroit River-Lake Erie-Lake St.Clair area.

Write back. Would enjoy sharing information about the Cats.

My Boats:
    Ocean Express Cat 39
    Chicago, Illinois

Hey Lender,
    You are close to me. Where do you boat at?

Mark Smith

JBBEARD Gold Member
    My Boats:
    1997 Awesome 31 Thundercat
    little rock, AR

I am totally redoing my 1997 31' awesome thundercat. 540 blower motors, imco boxes, new transom, tabs, all pluming, paint, and electronics. Trying to get into the 120 mph club- will advise results - 8 more weeks to finish-James Beard, 501 590-4745 questions or answers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12