If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Smoke-On-The-Water... The BEST

It's official, Powerboat Magazine rated Smoke-On-The-Water Poker Run as one of the best poker runs in the country. I attended this event last year in Grand Haven, Michigan for the first time and I was blown away by the hospitality, the excellent food, and the awesome boats that were on display. I seen in Februarys issue of Powerboat Magazine an ad for Smoke-On-The-Water for this summers event on page 129, check it out. I'll be there, hope to see you to.

Has anyone else been there? Are you coming out this year?

Platinum Member Platinum Member Quiet Storm's Avatar
    Lake Michigan
    I saw them come in at South Haven. It was great.

Senior Member # 68 Charter Member
    My Boats:
    boating & cars
    Niles Mi. USA
    For the last 2 years I've sat off to the side and watched the run,
    and it really is an awesome event.The sound from all the boats taking off at once was incredible!!!!!And to particapate would be fantastic.Some of the most BEAUTIFUL boats I've ever seen...

VIP Member VIP Member
    Central Illinois
    I thought the same thing after witnessing it first hand last year, that is why i wrote the little promo, couldn't believe it that it made it into PB, guess it was my 2 seconds of fame.

Ben Onken

My Boats:
    Zodiac RIB
    Grand Haven, MI USA
    It is a great show. We run from Holland to Grand Haven after they get their cards in Holland. I have a 20ft Zodiac so i can get right up next to them without freaking them out. I actually bump up against my friends who enter. Next year I am working on my friend who owns a 50 ft Hussler. The other has a 56 ft Custom cruiser type boat that was the pace boat last year and runs 70+ in a full on cruiser. The Cig with the V-12s was a work of art. More plumbing in that thing than a small school The cats ran so fast they didn't even look like they were part of the show. Can't wait for next year