Notices

Anyone know Scott Howard?

Old 01-15-2003, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Anyone know Scott Howard?

Hey everyone.

We are just curious to see who else has been involved in the masquerade that revolves around this man Scott Howard. He showed up on our door step a few months ago making claims to be someone he was not-----so I am just trying to separate fact from fiction. Anyone had any run in's with this man? If so, what were his claims?

By the way, if anyone is approached by this man--- No matter what he claims, he is in NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM INVOLVED WITH TEAM HIDDEN AGENDA RACING.

Thank You
Old 01-15-2003, 06:50 PM
Registered

He bounced a 35k check to me.

Said he changed his mind.

Curtis
Old 01-15-2003, 11:07 PM
Registered

Well, lets start with the fact that when he introduced himself to us he said that Reggie Fountian PAID him to race a boat about 5 years ago. Now he is trying to use our name to get in with Reggie! How does that work? He has also been a Navy F14 Pilot that was shot with a sparrow missle while on the deck of a carrier--and lived!--, a male exotic dancer and a floor trader in Chicago. Is there even such a thing? Now he lives in a 5th wheel trailer in a KOA and is an electrician in search of work. Am I missing something here? I understood that he was in the process of buying the Baker Engineering 42' skater----the old Carlos and Charlies----and even had Kieth Holmes convinced enough to give him a ride in Key West! Of course he told us he was just waiting on delivery.

So we were just curious if we were the only one's with stories about this man.
Old 01-17-2003, 12:17 PM
Charter Member #1528

TTT