Nordskog GPS speedo warranty >

Nordskog GPS speedo warranty

Notices

Nordskog GPS speedo warranty

Old 01-17-2003, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nordskog GPS speedo warranty

I received a Nordskog GPS speedometer for my birthday two years ago. By the time I had the boat together and running, 5 months had passed. Well, first day at the lake, I noticed I couldn’t understand the readout for some reason. Then I realized, the digital readout was upside down! Called Nordskog and they gave me a return number. I told them I didn’t have the receipt and how long ago I received it. No problem, send it in. A new one showed up at my house 2 weeks later. Well, a year and a half have past. The clear face on the speedometer was starting to get foggy looking in spots. So I pulled it out, sent it with a letter explaining how old it was and the usage. I gave them my phone number to call me with a price to fix it. A week goes by and yesterday a box shows up with a brand new speedometer! No bill, nothing. I can’t say if they’re always this customer oriented, but it sure is nice to see someone stand behind their products like this.
Old 01-17-2003, 04:18 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's good to hear, because I'm contemplating buying the Nordskog digital gps. Great job Nordskog people if you're reading this...