Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Al Queda Plans (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/41311-al-queda-plans.html)

cashmoney 01-18-2003 10:15 AM

Yes all hoax..Although the sentence.."The American economy is a economy of false appearances" Is quite true...

Our "house of cards" economy is quite fragile...and more attacks could do some very serious damage

JGB 01-18-2003 11:27 AM

Originally posted by cashmoney
Yes all hoax..Although the sentence.."The American economy is a economy of false appearances" Is quite true...

Our "house of cards" economy is quite fragile...and more attacks could do some very serious damage

Only when folks are thinking like that will the American Economy bust out and show the real strength and resiliency that makes America the strongest Economy/Country in the world. Technology advancements and innovations are the fodder for AMERICA's continuing greatness and may always be. Just sharing a humble opinion from a contrarian and I am certainly not trying to stir the pot with this. :)

James

florida gator 01-18-2003 12:04 PM

Has it been confirmed that is a bs? Don't forget we had previous knowledge of past attacks from these camel humpers and didn't act until too late.

Big E 01-18-2003 04:42 PM

What is a California Poodle?

BattleCry 01-18-2003 05:25 PM

IF all is true and not a hoax, then don't these arab countries relize that the one thing we gave them and their big money supply maker will be gone. OIL!!!!! I was under the assumption that we were the biggest dependant on OIL. Isn't that where most od their SEED MONEY comes from? Stupidity pollutes the earth!;)

Steve 1 01-18-2003 06:18 PM

These Idiots mentioned Lead Cases!! You would need like a foot of Lead to avoid detection if you could at all!?!? The math says it would weigh @100,000 Pounds to conceal something the size of a fridge.

That’s a bit much for a Toyota Pickup truck.or a Camel

INCOGNITO 01-18-2003 07:16 PM

When you read stuff like that , one cant help but to wonder if it could really happen,no matter how far fetched or improbable it may be it does catch your attention,you see on t.v. and you read in the newspaper all this talk about small pox and how our high ranking officials are getting vaccinated i mean are we supposed to be getting vaccinated as well , do they know something we dont it just makes you wonder sometimes.I have the greatest faith in our government to defend our great nation against any foe that is declared.What burns me up is this bull**** about racial profiling hey if you look or are possibly from or have ties to im going to check you out.I really dont care if people think its politically incorrect.Tell that to the families of 911 victims as a matter of fact it shouldnt bother you at all if you have nothing to hide and really call yourself an AMERICAN!You wouldnt let just anyone into your home would you?WE (USA)SHOULDNT EITHER.ITS TIME THAT PEOPLE REALIZE THAT MANY COUNTRIES AND IDIVIDUALS WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE USA GO DOWN-SO THOSE DEMONSTRATERS ON OUR OWN SOIL NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP OR GET THE HELL OUT.WE NEED TO UNITE AS A COUNTRY AND A PEOPLE TO SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT AND MILITARY..DONT THEY REALIZE THE LIFE THEY ARE SAVING MAY BE OUR OWN.---MY PERSONAL OPINION-GOD BLESS AMERICA--THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT...

Steve 1 01-18-2003 07:50 PM

INCONGINTO

These Anti-War Protesters are a joke/disgrace from the Standpoint of their actual knowledge of the basic facts for one, and a are traitors for the simple reason they are fifth column lackeys, Now with that said; what is real and a fact of life is we are at War now.

Tinkerer 01-18-2003 08:21 PM

Quote:Moreover, how will the morale of American soldier s be knowing that their entire families have died and their country no longer exists. Fight for what

I know how I would feel---- KILL ALL THE TOWEL HEADS--- GLASS THE F'ER'S OVER NOW
If they did that I know we wouldn't stand by and do nothing. We would retaliate with much worse than what they used. CAN WE SAY MEGATON WEAPONS. Hell if anyone is going to glow we won;t be the only ones.

Tom 01-18-2003 08:39 PM

Originally posted by Steve 1
These Idiots mentioned Lead Cases!! You would need like a foot of Lead to avoid detection if you could at all!?!? The math says it would weigh @100,000 Pounds to conceal something the size of a fridge.

That’s a bit much for a Toyota Pickup truck.or a Camel

LOL:D :D

From what I understand many of the anti war protesters are right wing christians, ministers, business people, war veterans, etc. They seem to be a cross section of Americans who are afraid we are repeating some of the same mistakes we made in Vietnam, Korea, etc. It is interesting that the protests are way ahead of where they were in the Vietnam era and from a way more diverse collection of Americans. The Vietnam war was very old before protests started and this time the war hasn't even started yet.