Notices

Al Queda Plans

Old 02-06-2003, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

They will use what they have whether we go after sudam or not. If we take out Sudam now instead of later than we may not end up with NUKES smugled into this country.
I say lets close the borders and ship out ALL illegal people no mater what. And the hell with not racial profiling. We are at WAR here people and if we don't do something soon They will run over us. LETS get togeather and stand behind OUR elected PRESIDENT and our people in the military. This country needs to stand togeather in the eyes of our enemies.
Old 02-06-2003, 10:07 PM
Allan4

That's damn right.

And, good post @100+.

Remember Hitler. What threat did he pose to the USA??

Let's not forget how we came to this juncture.....8 years of bull****. So stop acting like a bunch of pansie liberals and pull up your boot straps. Sometimes you gotta act like a man, not a politician. Our country is @ war and is about to escalate that war and you freakin guys are still pissing and moaning about not enough evidence. You are embarrassing yourselves. If you are one of the 43 remaining Americans that still think there is not enough evidence, then I refuse to carry on with you, for you are either lieing or are completely braind dead. The UN has no balls and sometimes I wonder if almost 1/2 of our country does either...... . I wnat my future children to live, grow and prosper in a free country. What ever means we have to go to to protect that, so be it. I hate it, but it's just the way it is. The world can be an aweful place, some of us still cannot see this.....

Old 02-07-2003, 01:43 AM
Allan4

Cat, you are starting to sound like a guy who is basing SOME decisions on fact, reality and practicality....looks like us right wingers are rubbing off.....

I too wish GB 41 would have taken out Sudam. A few buddies ofmine were in D Storm, they said they knew his whereabouts and could have whacked him. Remember though, it was the UN that said no. He was trying to be as civil as possible......I think that was a mistake....see what following the rules does when it comes to war.....I.E. Sudam still in power rulling by violence and fear and then there was Vietnam....(I know you served, God Bless you for that)

GB 43 has not backed himself into any corner. Do you really think he thought that Sudam would just say "Okay...hell, you got me....I give"..???? They absolutely knew this would be the eventual outcome. They have taken a step by step cautious approach, playing this out week by week, right by the play book. This was about as predictable as it gets. This wack job has been in power for 24 years, he ain't going down without a fight.

God Bless our troops and leaders, this may get a little messy. Pray for our great nation..........A4.

Old 02-07-2003, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A little from my liberal side

Politics aside, the fact is, it is not George Bush or Bill Clinton that got us into this situation, it is Saddam Hussein and the likes of him. No one american wanted this.

I admit, I am fearful of what potentially can happen abroad and here. All we can really do now is hope for the best, hope that good will prevail over evil, and support our great nation and our soldiers.
Old 02-07-2003, 08:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

100 I agree but a casual glance at history will show it was the likes of Jimmy Carter who got us into this mess.
Old 02-07-2003, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steve

Yea Steve, you're right, Bill Clinton was pretty bad for this country too. I was trying to put politics aside.

My point was, Saddam and only Saddam could change whether or not we go to war in Iraq today. We can't change the past policies of leaders in this country either.
Old 02-07-2003, 10:38 PM
Allan4

I am pretty nervous about the upcoming months as well, no doubt. Very uneasy feeling. As I said a few posts back, nobody likes this, nobody wants this.....it is a necessary evil. Thru history 100's of 1000's of men have died defending freedom, this is no different. Since mankind there has been good and evil and battles between them. Good has won the large majority.....I see this as no different. Hopefully this will be a VERY quick battle.....then the real work begins. You guys are correct about Sudamm as well. Forget it though, he ain't backing down now.

Cat, I decided a few months ago not to debate religion here on OSO. Just too personal. I will only respond by saying that we have made different decisions about God. I feel pity for you over your decision, you rag on me for mine. Seems odd, does it not? Or should I say....it seems fitting.

Oh, and sorry about the 'Nam mix up, thought you served. Later.

Old 02-08-2003, 10:29 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Allan
as for Religion in this Country majority rules or used too,
Look the couple Percent that are Pagans or Goat Worshipers if they do not like under God can ………
Simply go and Pound Sand up their Butts
Old 02-08-2003, 09:00 PM
Allan4

Okay, I'll break my rule one time.

Cat...."....for religion to succeed"....??!!??!!! That is the most ignorant thing I have ever heard you say.........

Wow......I can't beleive you said that....

Steve1, right on.....pound hard.

Old 02-08-2003, 09:11 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

The only thing I really worry about - based on past history- Is that SADAM will say to his men - They are my subjects if I can't rule them no one will and gas his entire country or worse NUKE them. I can just see him doing this just as it looks like he is going to lose. REMEMBER what he did in KUWAIT

Quick Reply: Al Queda Plans

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.