Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   for those who want to see apache/kramer video (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/41430-those-who-want-see-apache-kramer-video.html)

SABER28 01-19-2003 05:16 PM

for those who want to see apache/kramer video

sorry , at this time cashbrain has asked me not to copy this tape due to copyright infringement. he appears to be putting together some sort of video collection that includes this tape.

i posted this in general forum due to the large numbers of requests to get a copy, it would be impossible to reply to all of you.

i do not know if i am infringing on apaches copyrights, i would only think of the tv shows it was on. however, i guess everybody will have to wait for some sort of official licenced product to see it at this time.

SABER28 01-19-2003 07:23 PM

ttt so everyone who e-mailed me can read

26scarab 01-19-2003 07:48 PM

Saber28,
thanks for the reply. I think it's BS that someone is telling you this though , if it was aired on TV and there was no disclaimer about coping it and sending it to "friends" I would think this is legal. Just go to Kaza on the the computer and you can download songs, videos, and movies and I think that is legal.
It just sounds like someone doesn't want you to rain on there money making parade.:rolleyes:
Even though I'm writing this ,when the supposed video collection becomes available for sale I will probably purchase it:rolleyes:

SABER28 01-19-2003 08:19 PM

yes 26 i'm not sure if i would be infringing on apache, probably on as&b for sure.

however, i will honor cashbrains request at this time. he's nice enough to sent us t-shirts, so i'll not rain on his parade. i would hope they make this video available, i think its only fair that all can see it, after all the dick teasing over it:rolleyes:

26scarab 01-19-2003 08:43 PM

Now that I think about it I might have come across a little strong on my post.
Your right though , I followed that Apache thread religiously and got all excited when there was comments about videos,books and posters but haven't heard anything yet.
:)

PhantomChaos 01-19-2003 09:08 PM

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: bummer

gmhdfan 01-20-2003 06:26 AM

Maybe we can make it available for viewing at Montys. And I hope to see the Jason Presly/Cambell crash. What do you say Steve. :)

wwwTOPDJcom 01-20-2003 08:45 AM

man Jesse you swiped my eyes
from another post.:D :D :D

I want a copy of the Movie!!!!

Ron P 01-20-2003 10:18 AM

I just ordered the newest Apache DVD from Freeze Frame. All new stuff from 82. I'll let yuo know how it is after I see it.

Ryan Beckley 01-20-2003 10:37 AM

Yea. I heard the new APACHE's Conquer the Seas has ALL of the coolest APACE shots. Jeff at FREEZE FRAME is really doing a great job meeting all of the new customers demands. The prices for the DVD's is GREAT too!