Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Yaching this Saturday!!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/41583-yaching-saturday.html)

PhantomChaos 01-21-2003 07:38 PM

Yeah!!!!!! Let's all go Yaching!!!!!!!!!

In the words of Clint Eastwood; "maybe I'll make my own boat-pool, and not put you on it"........(well, sort of like that) :D :D :D

PhantomChaos 01-21-2003 07:39 PM

Originally posted by Von Bongo
D Man I believe the term Nawwton is used to hearing is:

"Wait at the bar.. Wait at the bar.."

Hey LOTO loser..........go shovel some snow. :D :D :D

IDRPSTF 01-21-2003 09:15 PM

UT- You have to send me your wish list of boats before I start begging on your behalf.

C'mon D-man UT needs a ride on a real V before he does something silly like buying a Cat! I forfit any chances I have and pass the card to UT.

thisistank 01-21-2003 10:05 PM

Originally posted by DEVIL MAN
Catmado...you are in....gotta find your own cat!!!
Phantom....you are on the bubble....let you know Saturday PM.
Tank...you are in unless you bring Shulte or sneak the Phantom on-board!

DMan....and the D is for I Deceive myself only During the Day!!!

three D's!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks D....Would love to make it, but I have a funeral to go to.:(

Tank

PhantomChaos 01-21-2003 10:26 PM

Originally posted by DEVIL MAN
Phantom...You sound somewhat disturbed concerning your present position with Devil's Annonymous!!!!!! Must be jealous of the darkside.....they are on the list you know?????? Hope you feel better.

DMan....and the D is for The Phantom is somewhat Disturbed over being Deleted from the approved list!!!!

Hey DMAN...........here's a message I have for you from the DarkSide........

As you know, I am comically & officially booted from OSO for dissension ...

So. Please inform The Devil in Mr. Ron that.... Team Darkside appreciates the invite for Saturday.... I may make it, depending upon a few issues.. (out of town family in town, Superbowl weekend, etc ..) .... and the weather...

Cheer's,
Rick

Semper Fi 01-22-2003 02:11 AM

Originally posted by Uncle Toys
IDRPSTF - Well my son? ;) ;)
Uncle Toys,
Did you get the PM from Jody?? (Miss HavasuCig) If you are interested in their Top Gun, PM them back (or me) and maybe the'll take it out for you to see how nice that boat really is!!! Here's your chance to buy a sweet Top Gun.
Gerard

IDRPSTF 01-22-2003 11:06 AM

Semper Fi- Hey ya little Bastard. Me sell, you drive!!!
Kidding,
Are you going to be around this weekend?

Uncle Toys 01-22-2003 02:49 PM

Originally posted by Semper Fi
Uncle Toys,
Did you get the PM from Jody?? (Miss HavasuCig) If you are interested in their Top Gun, PM them back (or me) and maybe the'll take it out for you to see how nice that boat really is!!! Here's your chance to buy a sweet Top Gun.
Gerard

I got her pm Friday, but I was headed for the lake so I droped the ball. Contacted her this morning and we are in tune.

Thanks for the reminder!

thisistank 01-22-2003 07:23 PM

Joe, if you buy that gun, you will officially be my hero!!!

turbosonic1 01-22-2003 08:50 PM

Catalina..Yea Right!!!!

Yea Right DAP, the only time you go to Catalina is if you follow me Wayner or someone GPS competent. Then as soon as you see the Island you go for it. Then like the big ass Poodle you sit while your wife does the mooring deed. Lame Lame Lame

Who sang most of the songs in Smokey and the Bandit?

(Hint he was also in the movie)

"The King"