Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   O.T. Winter Storm Warning in effect this evening through Thursday morning (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/41623-o-t-winter-storm-warning-effect-evening-through-thursday-morning.html)

Rambunctious 01-22-2003 07:34 AM

O.T. Winter Storm Warning in effect this evening through Thursday morning

... Winter Storm Warning in effect this evening through Thursday morning...

Snow showers will only produce another 2 to 4 inches of accumulation today. Tonight into Thursday morning... snow showers will again increase in intensity. Expect 4 to 8 inches of accumulation tonight. Another 2 to 4 inches of snow will fall Thursday morning before the snow diminishes. The greatest accumulations should occur between Munising and McMillan. In addition... northwest winds of 15 to 25 mph tonight and Thursday morning will create considerable blowing snow with visibility falling below one-quarter mile at times in open areas. The wind and bitter cold air will also drop wind chill readings to 15 below to 25 below zero.

Mitch Stellin, Waterfoul and I are leaving thurs afternon for snowmobiling in this location - Grand Marais, Michigan!!! right on the shores of Lake Superior!!!

it's gonna be cold at 100mph!!!!!! can't wait

Scarab Chuck ----you going too?

Ram

Shane 01-22-2003 07:46 AM

Glad to see you guys are finally getting some white gold. Enjoy it! Been riding every week since December 1. Have a great time.

Shane

CRUBOSS 01-22-2003 07:49 AM

the weather man saaid it is going to be cold here this weekend. it may get down to the freezing mark , or the high 20's . now that is going to be cold.....for FLORIDA !

Jolley 01-22-2003 07:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just got back from up north.... ITS SNOWING LIKE MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You Guys will have an awsome time,We'll have to hook up some time!!!!!!!!!!!!! See Ya..... ps.( 182hp 700 XCR Dynoed on a land&sea) Scary Fast!!!! OH YEAH !!!!!!!!

Strike 01-22-2003 08:15 AM

10 degrees and snow here at the marina. High of 8 tomorrow! Brrrrr. Think I will sleep in!

kitten 01-22-2003 09:05 AM

OMG....20' in ORLANDO? Time to cover the plants :bunny:

Risk Taker 01-22-2003 09:16 AM

-6 degrees here last night, which was -30 with the windchill. Not supposed to get above low teens (during the day) for the next several days, and below zero at night........:eek: :eek: :eek:

Centsless 01-22-2003 09:31 AM

Rambunctious:

Hubby and I rode in Grand Marais, Munising, Paradise etc last week ... EXCELLENT!!!!!! As soon as my sled gets put back together, we are outta here again. There is a group of guys from work here heading up Thurs night to Munising, staying at the Buckhorn ... wish I could go

Allan4 01-22-2003 09:36 AM

We are seeing single digits to 0 in CIncy for lows. Been a great winter (I love Winter). I have been out to plow snow or spread salt on 7 occasion, as compared to a total of 2 times last year. Years like these make me want a sled worse than ever......I'll move that up a few levels on my to buy list.....:D :D :D

Have fun, be safe.......;)