If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    95 Formula 336 SR1 525SC's
    Holland, Mich

O.T. Winter Storm Warning in effect this evening through Thursday morning

... Winter Storm Warning in effect this evening through Thursday morning...

Snow showers will only produce another 2 to 4 inches of accumulation today. Tonight into Thursday morning... snow showers will again increase in intensity. Expect 4 to 8 inches of accumulation tonight. Another 2 to 4 inches of snow will fall Thursday morning before the snow diminishes. The greatest accumulations should occur between Munising and McMillan. In addition... northwest winds of 15 to 25 mph tonight and Thursday morning will create considerable blowing snow with visibility falling below one-quarter mile at times in open areas. The wind and bitter cold air will also drop wind chill readings to 15 below to 25 below zero.

Mitch Stellin, Waterfoul and I are leaving thurs afternon for snowmobiling in this location - Grand Marais, Michigan!!! right on the shores of Lake Superior!!!

it's gonna be cold at 100mph!!!!!! can't wait

Scarab Chuck ----you going too?

My Boats:
    2009 FORMULA 292
    Lake George, NY it's not called "Queen of American Lakes" for nothin'!
    Glad to see you guys are finally getting some white gold. Enjoy it! Been riding every week since December 1. Have a great time.

the weather man saaid it is going to be cold here this weekend. it may get down to the freezing mark , or the high 20's . now that is going to be cold.....for FLORIDA !

My Boats:
    25 Ocean Express
    Cass Lake Michigan
    Just got back from up north.... ITS SNOWING LIKE MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You Guys will have an awsome time,We'll have to hook up some time!!!!!!!!!!!!! See Ya..... ps.( 182hp 700 XCR Dynoed on a land&sea) Scary Fast!!!! OH YEAH !!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Boats:
    Niagara River & Eastern Lake Erie
    10 degrees and snow here at the marina. High of 8 tomorrow! Brrrrr. Think I will sleep in!

Trim it Up! Platinum Member kitten's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Skater! Sold!
    F l o r i d a

Thumbs down

OMG....20' in ORLANDO? Time to cover the plants
    Peace & grace be to this place.
    ........ God bless the troops, always! :)

New Hampshuu !!
    -6 degrees here last night, which was -30 with the windchill. Not supposed to get above low teens (during the day) for the next several days, and below zero at night........

Hubby and I rode in Grand Marais, Munising, Paradise etc last week ... EXCELLENT!!!!!! As soon as my sled gets put back together, we are outta here again. There is a group of guys from work here heading up Thurs night to Munising, staying at the Buckhorn ... wish I could go

We are seeing single digits to 0 in CIncy for lows. Been a great winter (I love Winter). I have been out to plow snow or spread salt on 7 occasion, as compared to a total of 2 times last year. Years like these make me want a sled worse than ever......I'll move that up a few levels on my to buy list.....

Have fun, be safe.......