Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I'm beginning to think that Formula might just be a front for the Devil... >

I'm beginning to think that Formula might just be a front for the Devil...

Notices

I'm beginning to think that Formula might just be a front for the Devil...

Old 01-22-2003, 02:09 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get this,I just talked to the general manager at Park Marine. He said he had heard about that but had no clue as to how or why it was happening. Yeah, right. He said he could not control that from his end,someone must have directed Nelemsmarine.com to his website but he knew nothing about it. I asked why would someone do that,what's the point? He said he had no idea. BTW, he also said he sold 80 boats at the recent Atlanta Boat Show. Yeah,right. I hate liars like thatthat are in our industry. Sorry, just had to vent,think I might call my lawyer after all.
Old 01-22-2003, 02:14 PM
Registered

Looks like Mark Lane is the guy you need to ask.

Organization:
DOMAIN FOR SALE
Mark Lane
5715 E. Emerald Oaks Dr.
Acworth, GA 30102
US
Phone: 770-975-5769
Email: [email protected]

Registrar Name....: Register.com
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

Domain Name: NELEMSMARINE.COM

Created on..............: Mon, Jun 12, 2000
Expires on..............: Thu, Jun 12, 2003
Record last updated on..: Tue, Sep 24, 2002

Administrative Contact:
Mark Lane
Mark Lane
5715 E. Emerald Oaks Dr.
Acworth, GA 30102
US
Phone: 770-975-5769

Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Register.Com
Domain Registrar
575 8th Avenue - 11th Floor
New York, NY 10018
US
Phone: 902-749-2701
Fax..: 902-749-5429

Domain servers in listed order:

DNS21.REGISTER.COM 209.67.50.85
DNS22.REGISTER.COM 209.67.50.86
Old 01-22-2003, 02:21 PM
Uncle Toys

Originally posted by dockrocker
Dammit UT, I'm trying to be responsible here, and I've left-coast jokers like you eggin' me on!
What else is a OSO brother for

By the way, last time the presures of life had you tied up in knots, did your landscape give you any relief?

Last time you were in the middle of a bad work week, did you think to yourself - just make it to the weekend, then you can play with your landscape?

Whens the last time you had a great conversation because a buddy came into your office and noticed a picture of your landscape?

Old 01-22-2003, 02:25 PM
Registered

Default Re: I'm beginning to think that Formula might just be a front for the Devil...

Originally posted by dockrocker
The Admiral and I put boating on hold for a few years so that she can stay home and tend to our (now) 1 year old daughter. It has always been our intention to get another boat, probably in a year or maybe two. But...

Formula keeps introducing these fantastic financing deals. And we really, really, really like the 280 SS - perfect for the type of boating we do (plus the insurance doesn't break you). The boat show is 3 weeks away, and I've got this little Scott Porter sitting on my shoulder, whispering "You could have it this year, you could, just price it out, the numbers might work...." And the bastard is wearing a red suit and horns, I tell ya!

Can anyone out there be my voice of reason????
As for the great financing, looks cheap till you realize it goes on for over 20 years
Old 01-22-2003, 02:41 PM
Uncle Toys

Default Re: Re: I'm beginning to think that Formula might just be a front for the Devil...

Originally posted by HyperBaja
As for the great financing, looks cheap till you realize it goes on for over 20 years
Hey, we are going to keep our boats for the full 20 years!

p.s. Come on young-bro, our wifes lurk on here

Old 01-22-2003, 03:02 PM
Registered

HyperBaja, just wait until you're signing your first mortgage, and you see exactly how much that pile of bricks is *really* costing you!

UT, you're a bad, bad influence - don't change a thing!
Old 01-22-2003, 05:43 PM
Banned

Dockrocker, I feel your pain. I want a 312 so bad I can taste it. I'm afraid when I get to the Miami show, the devil's influence may be too much to fight.
Old 01-22-2003, 05:51 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

AHH the image of animal house

Get the boat. The kid will love it they all do

Jon
Old 01-22-2003, 05:57 PM
Registered

I know,

If I trade in my used Formula for a new one with more power all my sins will be forgiven.

Oh what a tangled web we weave
Old 01-22-2003, 06:14 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Formula's Escape program is a great program,just be sure you understand the whole thing. They have several no interest/low interest deals,the rate and term varies depending on the plan you choose. But what many buyers overlook is the cash rebate in lieu of the cheap interest. You can pick one,cheap interest or cash rebate(discount on sale price) you can't have both.For instance, if you arrange your own financing the cost of your boat is lower,$8000 on a 312,$ 10000 on a 353,$4500 on a 280SS, etc..My opinion,take the money,do your own financing,rates are cheap now.The cash rebate costs the dealer nothing,Formula pays all of it. This is a good time to buy a Formula,just understand how the program works. If the low interest deal works for you,go for it,I just believe the cash discount(rebate) makes more sense.

Quick Reply: I'm beginning to think that Formula might just be a front for the Devil...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.