Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SAL~Miami cocaine kingpin (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/41704-sal%7Emiami-cocaine-kingpin.html)

phragle 11-12-2010 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Wobble (Post 3251936)
Sorry, I can not decipher this.

Byproduct of successful drug smuggeling operation??

joefitness123 11-12-2010 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six (Post 3252050)
Agreed 100%!

AGREED...100 times More...

phragle 11-12-2010 08:33 PM

interesting tidbit... it is not just a human condition... many animals eat plants for there mind altering properties...

Catastrophe 11-12-2010 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Wobble (Post 3251235)
They got off lightly in my opinion. Drug traffickers deserve to have all the pain inflicted on them that their product causes the families of their addicts. Fvck them.

Agreed 100%

I read " the boys" as a term of endearment which is BS.

Who gives a phuck whether they could drive a boat.
I could care less if they even knew how to swim.

The local priest could deliver a great sermon but if he's doin 2 alter boys a day in the back room he should be shot with a ball of his own chit, just like these two phucktards.

Some of you on here may not be glorifying them but you are at least condoning or ignoring what they did as being horrific.

BattleCry 11-13-2010 01:40 AM

Without DEMAND...There is No Need for SUPPLY!

Blame the dealers all you want but, they are selling to people who are demanding their supply. Self Control is a virtue that those using should be held accountable for.

Catastrophe 11-13-2010 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by BattleCry (Post 3252279)
Without DEMAND...There is No Need for SUPPLY!

Blame the dealers all you want but, they are selling to people who are demanding their supply. Self Control is a virtue that those using should be held accountable for.

So if someone wants your boat cheap and gets someone to steal it from you, you'll just be upset with the guy that wanted it and not the guy that takes it from your marina ?

Same thing.

Catastrophe 11-13-2010 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND (Post 3252300)
When you can buy pot&coke over the counter what will you think of these type then!PS Just like gambling:bsflag:

Key word........WHEN

Indy 11-13-2010 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3252247)
Agreed 100%

I read " the boys" as a term of endearment which is BS.

Who gives a phuck whether they could drive a boat.
I could care less if they even knew how to swim.

The local priest could deliver a great sermon but if he's doin 2 alter boys a day in the back room he should be shot with a ball of his own chit, just like these two phucktards.

Some of you on here may not be glorifying them but you are at least condoning or ignoring what they did as being horrific.

Do you have the same disdain for cigarette companies? I know quite a few people that smoked pot, they're doing fine. I have a number of family members who smokED cigarettes, they're dead, it wasn't pretty either.