Notices

SAL~Miami cocaine kingpin

Old 11-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everyone is entitiled to there own opinion..But we all know how that goes..

Old 11-11-2010, 06:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Whenever there's discussion about the old school drug associates that frequented the type boats we like I get the feeling there are a lot of wannabes around also.
Anyone that thinks a person who was involved in drug dealing at a very hight level can be a nice guy away from work isn't thinking clearly. Drugs do kill and the suppliers are killers also.
+1
Old 11-11-2010, 07:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
+1
I agree. I am in recovery, and I do defend drug dealers, and drug addicts in court, so I have first hand expereince in the affects of addiction and the business end.; I see how drugs affect society. Many of my worst clients, meaning the crime(s) that he is accused of, are good guys, but they are not making the world a better place by wrecking lives when he deals drugs/distribution. I love hot-rod boats, but just because the drug money bought you a boat, and you had the requisite skill and free time to be good at throttling and driving is not impressive.

Rich, you aksed whose fault is it? Not sure we (society) will ever have a firm answer to that question other than "free will" (choice).

Last edited by Smarty; 11-11-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
Truth is that Coors Light avatar is a lot more dangerous to the "yoot of America" than this thread.
Yup...and cigarettes are cool too. Cracks me up, cigarettes are ok and have done more harm to the people of this planet than any other thing...except government and religion.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Wobble
They got off lightly in my opinion. Drug traffickers deserve to have all the pain inflicted on them that their product causes the families of their addicts. Fvck them.
As though the people who take drugs are not willing participants.

What Sal, Willy and Gus did was wrong because it was against the law, but life when convicted child molesters get less than 5 years... or demoted from cardinal to bishop... please. I knew the above mentioned very well and those who want to cast stones on this site are in the wrong sport... Offshore Racing... The sport that drugs built... It is what it is... get over it.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by MidOcean
As though the people who take drugs are not willing participants.

What Sal, Willy and Gus did was wrong because it was against the law, but life when convicted child molesters get less than 5 years... or demoted from cardinal to bishop... please. I knew the above mentioned very well and those who want to cast stones on this site are in the wrong sport... Offshore Racing... The sport that drugs built... It is what it is... get over it.
Drugs did not build offshore racing, that is an insane comment. Dr. Bob Magoon, Bill Wisnick, Rockiy Aoki, Earl Lannier, Art Norris....that is to name a few, they were successful racers not due to drug money....Drug Money did not build the sport.

MidOcean, Those who take drugs when they are in active addiction typically cannot stop once they start, as far as a "willing participants", the choice is not as "free will" as you imply. Casual and recreational drug users, yes they are willing participants, not doubt there. Hard core drug addicts are participants, but the grip of addiction has them bottled up. Fact not fiction.

I read the casting of stones Biblical reference, and I certainly do not live in a glass house, but, what the hell, if you deal drugs, then you are wrecking lives...this is a not a complex concept to grasp.

Last edited by Smarty; 11-11-2010 at 09:17 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

When was the last time a gram of cocaine held a gun to somebody's head and said "snort me or die mutherphucker" ?
Old 11-12-2010, 05:52 AM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

If you had a teenager that was using drugs would you still think these guys are OK, misunderstood ?
Old 11-12-2010, 06:28 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by phragle
When was the last time a gram of cocaine held a gun to somebody's head and said "snort me or die mutherphucker" ?
Never did, never happened you are correct. But the drug addict whose life is controlled by drugs will hold the gun to your head, and will pull the trigger. Crack is cocaine, crack addicts can be violent in order to get their next high; go into Camden NJ and test this hypothesis. Good luck in the results of your research.

The more you know about addiction the clearer the picture will be. I do understand and appreciate your point, it does make sense.

So I really do not care if he was a good guy away from the business, that is irrelevant; and a great offshore boat racer, if you are dealing illegal drugs/distribution, you are not making the world a better place.

So when they come a knocking for ya (criminals), it is time to take your medicine (incarcertion). I'd rather see a defendant do time, than rat out his associates, but that is another thread, and I have my reasons for that position. So I will give my due respect to Sal Maglutta for not ratting/snitching. I remember him racing, and yes he was good.

Last edited by Smarty; 11-12-2010 at 06:33 AM.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree, its your own free will to do what you want, theres no privacy left in America. Always someone watching.. Regardless of whoever gets caught selling drugs there will be another dealer lined up.. They will never stop the flow of drugs just lock up people for selling and using drugs..People do get killed but they put themselves in harms way or tried to get in other peoples business or didnt do honest business.

Quick Reply: SAL~Miami cocaine kingpin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.