Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Crashed my neighbors trailer! >

Crashed my neighbors trailer!

Notices

Crashed my neighbors trailer!

Old 01-24-2003, 11:20 PM
Allan4

$1,500......youch!! Man, hate when that happens, but we all been there. Seems pretty pricey for a nose cone, any other less expensive versions without sacrificing quality??

We used to mow over 150 acres of grass per week when I owned a landscape business, I used to tell my guys...."if you cut enough grass, you are gonna run over or hit something, I don;t care how careful you are, it is going to happen. Just be sure you tell me so we can fix or replace it...." Translation......S*** Happens, atleast the sleds are okay. If you're like me, I would much rather dammage something of mine rather than something of someone elses.........that's what really sucks about it.....

Old 01-25-2003, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We own a high top van. Have you ever noticed those clearance signs are often right in front of the parking garage, overhang what ever it is? Two times I have driven up a ramp to get into a parking area and then have a low roof situation with no where else to go and cars stacking in behind you. There ought to be an escape route once you get to the warning device don't ya think!