If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    $1,500......youch!! Man, hate when that happens, but we all been there. Seems pretty pricey for a nose cone, any other less expensive versions without sacrificing quality??

We used to mow over 150 acres of grass per week when I owned a landscape business, I used to tell my guys...."if you cut enough grass, you are gonna run over or hit something, I don;t care how careful you are, it is going to happen. Just be sure you tell me so we can fix or replace it...." Translation......S*** Happens, atleast the sleds are okay. If you're like me, I would much rather dammage something of mine rather than something of someone elses.........that's what really sucks about it.....

We own a high top van. Have you ever noticed those clearance signs are often right in front of the parking garage, overhang what ever it is? Two times I have driven up a ramp to get into a parking area and then have a low roof situation with no where else to go and cars stacking in behind you. There ought to be an escape route once you get to the warning device don't ya think!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123