Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Boating club of Lake Norman (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/41912-boating-club-lake-norman.html)

vagrant 01-25-2003 05:18 PM

Boating club of Lake Norman

What do you guys think?Lake Norman and surrounding areas are growing with performance boats . I would like to form a club that meets once a month for good boating fellowship and boat gatherings to spread the good word? Any takers?
David Ledford
704-634-9004

Steet 01-25-2003 05:28 PM

Lake Norman Boat Club

Count me in. I would enjoy meeting fellow performance boaters
(and non)

vagrant 01-25-2003 05:32 PM

Hey Guys,
I really think this could take off! There's a lot of boating fanatics out there, its time to reach out and get together. OSO started out this same way if you are serious give me a call tomorrow and lets get this thing Started!
David Ledford
704-634-9004

vagrant 01-25-2003 05:35 PM

Too Old,
Don't tease me! LOL I think its about time we meet and tell LIES
By the way I am hoping to take delivery of the boat this weekend
Wooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo
David

vagrant 01-25-2003 06:00 PM

42 ft Sonic . We bought the boat from National Marine .We still have some details to work out .But they have my deposit and have assured me all will be fine. What do you drive?
David

vagrant 01-26-2003 08:17 AM

TJ
Did you buy the boat from Britt Springs?

vagrant 01-26-2003 08:24 AM

Fred,
We are working on the delivery part .I have a gentleman (43Thunder) that can transport the boat for me .I'm working
on getting the boat out of ohio and across state lines to keep from paying the 5% ohio tax . The boat still has the lean on it but
should be payed off soon .43Thunder is also the owner so we have been working together in getting this thing resolved . Hopefully very soon . Are you going to the winter chill out in Virgina? I think Baja Boss and us are going .
David

Sonny Spectre 30 01-26-2003 02:34 PM

I hope this leads to a real Poker Run on Lake Norman. Count me in.

Sonny

VelocityMark 01-26-2003 02:50 PM

I'm in just name the time and place, that is if little boats can come and play to. My boat would look a little funny tied up to a bunch of 40++ footers!:D :D

vagrant 01-26-2003 03:09 PM

Hey Mark ,
This club would be open to all boaters. I just got off the phone with Steet. Great conversation, he knows alot of the same people that I do, it really is a small world. I also believe a club could open more doors for those people that don't care for performance boaters.

Sonny: I have wanted to do a real Poker Run for a long time on Lake Norman .I think the restaurants would be up for it . If we could get enough members we can do a club Poker Run with its members. For example 10 members a hundred dollars a shot 1000
for the best hand. This was Baja Boss Idea. Thats not to shabby for a day of playing on the lake. What do you think?
David