Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Went Boating today,,thought about u guys (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/41913-went-boating-today-thought-about-u-guys.html)

Maximus 01-25-2003 05:20 PM

Went Boating today,,thought about u guys

Yeah, My buddy stopped by with his new boat (33 outlaw) and took me out for a run.. Great time Gulf was 1.5-2 ft temp was perfect and cool. Great time! Shot up to Gators for a refreshment and then to Shell Island for some sun, Wasn't bathing suit weather but it was warm in the sun.

It was strange driving a deep v after a year in a cat.

Anyways, I thought about you guys up north and I'm sending some warmer weather your direction.

Maximus

mr_velocity 01-25-2003 05:31 PM

Me too!!!!

Took my first ride on an ice boat today, I'm hooked. Wow, 6" off the ice running 70 mph. This was the coolest winter boating I have ever done. Looks like I'll be building one now!!!

mpally 01-25-2003 06:00 PM

Maximus, is your house on the bay just past the Don Cesar? I forget the name of the road, but you go over a bridge and your house is off the the right? I saw a 36 Spectre at a house over there that looks like your 36. I also saw it running out in the ocean when we were down there a few weeks ago. Just wondering if that was you.

Vinny P 01-25-2003 06:06 PM

Well I am jealous!! I went to my friends house today to help him chop up the ice that formed around his docks and pilings.:( That way we could drop in the aireator that should have been in the water last week so this would not happen. Life here in the North East has not been good the last few weeks.

Maximus 01-25-2003 06:43 PM

Oh Yeah!!!

Mpally....thats me. Easy acsess to the gulf!!!

Ok the Baja isn't quite as fast as the Spectre but all around it's a fun toy and looks great.

Catmando. WFO in the outlaw was still 20 mph shy of cruise:D

Ice boats soud cool ....however the only Ice I'm interested in is floating in my cocktail.:D :D I'd like to ty it though....this summer!

Check- been a little chilly around here as well!

Maximus

Maximus 01-25-2003 06:51 PM

Fever

Across from the Wharf and Sea Critters...Pass A grille.

Maxx

otis311 01-25-2003 08:35 PM

Max,

Ill be over your way for a week starting on Feb15th Gve my cell a call in the next week or so and we can hook up if you got time. You can show me more of that area besides the couple of places across from your house.
I have my Outlaw around the corner from your house and Ill be towing over my new Top Gun (NEW TO ME) and will be looking to put some serious hours on her that week

Bob Scanlon 518 361-0811

Donzi Corleone 01-26-2003 09:29 AM

Mike, I thought that was Flowmaster you were describing on the bridge,anyway the water was awesome yesterday as Maximus said. I went over the Gandy bridge and it looked like just a ripple on the water. It`s killin me waiting to sell this Donzi and move up to serious speed(PURIST PERFORMANCE BOATING) da CAT!!!!!!!