If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    OG Outlaw 24

OT: Sweat Deal on 42" Plasmas

Just found this deal on Planar 42 Plasmas. My dad just ordered 3 and I just ordered 2. Cheapest you can find them on the web is $4199 plus $250 shipping. Dell has them for $2899 and free shipping!! Planar is a good name in commercial plasma screens.

Link to Deal

I hope this doesn't really upset you.....but check this out
    The price drop only means one thing......... something else better is coming down the road

My Boats:
    89 Cigarette Bullet
    Savannah Ga
    The resolution on that set is only 852 X 480 so you will be able to get SDTV - 480p but not true HDTV 1080I. the HD Fujitsu 42" has Resolution of 1024 X1024 and the Pioneer 43" has 1024 X 768 so make sure it will do what you require. If that is all you require, it is a good price but i have no experience w/ the Planar Brand.

Platinum Member Platinum Member mcollinstn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1991 F311SR1
    The Gateway/Planar 38" models are available for $1900 all day long on Ebay. They are also SDTV resolution, but if you are cramming one onto a cruiser or something, they will look plenty good enough (no, nowhere near HDTV, but much better than a crummy 13" TV/VCR unit).
    I see London, I see France...

My Boats:
    2000 Outerlimits
    Tampa, FL USA
    I can offer an OSO special on the Panasonic 42 inch plasma with enhanced resolution and a table top mount brand new at $3599.92. These units have 3000:1 contrast ratio and are truly impressive.

Bear in mind that many low priced units are not residential use rated. A commercial unit generally emits excessive radiation for home use.

The Panasonic that I offer is a safe bet in terms of quality, reliability, and long term satisfaction. I also have the new Zeniths and the new Samsung 63 inch.

Feel free to call my office, Maximum Home Entertainment, at (813)882-8477. When calling please mention OSO board for the deal.

Andy Buzz

I want to know where you got that.............I could use a kid with a TV....
    Now did the TV come with the kid or vice versa

New Hampshuu !!
    Originally posted by Andy Buzz
    ......Bear in mind that many low priced units are not residential use rated. A commercial unit generally emits excessive radiation for home use....
    :eek ...OOPPS !!!! There is always a reason why things are that much cheaper than the norm......

Damn Trout......the crime fighting business must be going gangbusters <subliminally "overtime">..... . What did that bad boy set you back (talking about the TV....I know how much the kid did....... ).