Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   DEVILMAN Caught Yachting!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/42032-devilman-caught-yachting.html)

turbosonic1 01-27-2003 02:16 PM

DEVILMAN Caught Yachting!!!

1 Attachment(s)
This is an actual transcript from the hidden microphone in DEVILMAN's key float!!

"geeze I wish I could reef a main sail like that"

"boy that jib winch guy shure is fast"

"do you think we could learn to tack like that"

"hey......Oh no!... I think that guy's down haul is loose, I'll idle up and notify him!"

"this is a ***** to keep up with them, I may need to turn down my boost at Idle so I do not pass them"

"Hey..... see the chick in the yellow sailboat, yea... that one.. she is going to tech me how to use my GPS next week after our art class..."

"hey what if I repainted my drives again... instead of yellow and flames... I couild have a faux wood grain done on it like that guy's *****en rudder!!!!"

HyperBaja 01-27-2003 02:21 PM

I hate sailors nite here.... they will be out of site until you go to pull out of the marina, then they all are passing, since they have the right away, i gant go through them. Stupid Sail boats.

wwwTOPDJcom 01-27-2003 03:29 PM

:D :D :D :D

Smitty 01-27-2003 03:50 PM

It looks like the D-man was helping the blow boaters out by allowing them to pass behind his boat and take full advantage of the exhaust flow for some added speed!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

gdfatha 01-27-2003 04:44 PM

:D :D :D ....Ok..Where is the "Yellow" sailboat. I just see white and red..:confused: :confused:

Audiofn 01-27-2003 10:03 PM

I am concerned that you terminology is about perfect there Turbo :D:D

Jon

PhantomChaos 01-27-2003 10:37 PM

I think he calls it "Yaching" :D :D :D :D

Uncle Toys 01-28-2003 08:36 AM

Originally posted by Audiofn
I am concerned that you terminology is about perfect there Turbo :D:D
That's what I was thinking Audio! Turbo, is there anything you want to tell us......:confused:

:D :D

DEVIL MAN 01-28-2003 11:32 AM

Yeah Turbo....go ahead and tell the boys that your favorite rock group is the Monkey's!!! Tell them that you know Monkey trivia left and right...tell the boys you know what composer wrote, "I'm
a Believer!" Tell the gang you know the names of the entire group and you have videos of all their shows. Tell the gang you went to high school with Davey Jones and that Peter Nesmith is your role model. Tell everyone you know all the words to all the songs. Tell them Turbo!!!!! And how do you know all these sailboat terms Turbo??? I have always been suspicious, now you have confirmed our worst fears....you and Phantom...a couple of Formula owners hanging out together...it all goes back to owning an offshore boat made inland!!!!

DMan...and the D is for Neal Diamond....who wrote the Monkey's #1 hit, I'm a Believer!!!!!

MitchStellin 01-28-2003 11:44 AM

I grew up racing (then I grew up) sailbots and Turbo seems to know his sailing...the outhaul gave you away. That is one pathetic race. Most are backwinded and just luffing. I always told my Dad that when I was old enough I would buy a 38 foot Scarab (they were hot then) and name it Sailing Blows.:D Well instead I bought a 33 foot Donzi......he had the last laugh and I paid thru the nose.