Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hot Boat - Geez , Louise - Women Racing? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/42043-hot-boat-geez-louise-women-racing.html)

THEJOKER 01-27-2003 04:53 PM

Hot Boat - Geez , Louise - Women Racing?

Anybody read the article in Hot Boat about some girl Louise Martino that navigated a diesel 42 ft Fountain in P4-SBI Worlds? Give me a break please! Says this year she's going to race a 42 ft Fountain that runs 95 mph in P-3 SBI. Sorry to rip on this babe (yes the picture of her looks good) but my throttle girl Louise Whitmore has throttled F1 - F2 and P3. She finished 3rd in F1 - Canada - Was in the lead in Lauderdale but got thrown up on the deck) 2nd in F2 Worlds(2nd race-didn't run the 1st race)2001 and 2002 dominated P3 APBA. Hope the board does not see me as whining but Louise Whitmore would leave this babe way behind - BH

THEJOKER 01-27-2003 05:02 PM

what the hell...500th Post!

500th Post - might as well reply to myself! Louise Whitmore doesn't look too shabby in a bikini either - haha - BH

puder 01-27-2003 11:33 PM

we need all the cute ladies in racing we can get!

Pete B 01-28-2003 02:41 AM

powerboattours,
write a two or three paragraph story, add a coulpe pics and submit to all the .coms and some magazines.

Offshore Addiction 01-28-2003 07:05 AM

geez brian,sounds like your panties are in a wad,guess your getting a littlle restless up there......I agree w/puder........we need more beautiful women in this sport....

THEJOKER 01-28-2003 08:20 AM

no panties here.......

Al:

No panties wadding up here in Ga. Just sucks that Louise Whitmore doesn't get more credit. The 95 mph P3 thing in the article just shows the lack of knowledge of basic rules. That would be like running a full blown F1 boat in P-5. You wouldn't know anything about that would ya AL? HAHA - BH

Offshore Addiction 01-28-2003 08:33 AM

gee brian,your right she deserves more credit,but as for that incodent,its amazing how people can do that to someone else and get all the glory,but god forbid it happens to them,and they can cry mommy,I mean mikey,but as you recall it turns out his boat was faster than mine anyway,and he lost out on his whole season,me it was just a teaching race for the wife,and we still had fun.......still sounds like you need to reach back there and pull to releive the tension!besides,reggie was DQ'd,and bennies boat was touchin numbers in that F-1 that are untouchable,I still remember alot of people standin there tryin to pick up there jaws when the numbers were radioded in.

THEJOKER 01-28-2003 08:41 AM

facts......

Just stating facts up here in Ga . No stress here AL - damn this is great entertainment - AL seriously i am just playing with ya - BH

THEJOKER 01-28-2003 08:44 AM

incodent....??????

AL:

What the hell does incodent mean? You got me on that one. Websters University Dictionary does not have a listing. BH

Offshore Addiction 01-28-2003 08:47 AM

I know, this is fun,its still to cold to do much in the mornings,you still got snow?