Who likes the sound of HP. >

Who likes the sound of HP.

Notices

Who likes the sound of HP.

Old 01-29-2003, 06:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Randy...don't really care what anyone has to say when we're underway! Someone's gonna let me know if one of the kids go out.
Old 01-29-2003, 06:28 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh.....and ALL the kids MUST wear life jackets while onboard
Old 01-29-2003, 06:48 AM
Registered

Can you hear me now?
Attached Thumbnails Who likes the sound of HP.-running-braves-power.jpg  
Old 01-29-2003, 07:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh yeah! Between the wind noise and the engine, talking is about impossible. Silent Choice for around the docks, but as soon as I'm clear of there, it stays "thru hull" for the rest of the day.
Old 01-29-2003, 09:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts

So why doesn't everybody run FunnyCar Zoomies right up thru the hatches?

Or better yet, turn your CMI's around BACKWARDS and run the tailpipes thru the rear seatback (you can tap the water dumps and run them out the side or back) ??

OR you could bolt the driver's seat on a diving board and hang it out the back right behind the tailpipes - wind, noise, ocean spray, tailpipe water - all right in your face. That'd do it..
Old 01-29-2003, 09:38 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Warpaint, did you have the Apache repowered? Or wouldn't the wife let you do that either!!!!
Old 01-29-2003, 10:33 AM
Registered

Default Loud Is Good

My neatest boating experience was in a 25 motion cat with triple 2.5 mercs.....Had a friend who knew the guy and he took us for a spin......I still remember those engines screaming when he hit the throttles
I love my bbc rumpity rumping, but man those 3 ob's were just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-29-2003, 10:57 AM
Registered

Default Re: Loud Is Good

Originally posted by Geeter-B
My neatest boating experience was in a 25 motion cat with triple 2.5 mercs.....Had a friend who knew the guy and he took us for a spin......I still remember those engines screaming when he hit the throttles
I love my bbc rumpity rumping, but man those 3 ob's were just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A completley different sound, not deep and rubly, but I also love the sound of a few outboard near 7k.
Old 01-29-2003, 11:16 AM
Registered

By Mcollinstn's rules I might as well sell the 540 and put a fricken 6 cylinder in it.
Sorry MC my boat only runs 81 and it's got a N/A 540 with dry exhaust, I guess I'm just a
wannabe !
Old 01-29-2003, 08:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts

Sorry 26,

What I MEANT to say was "65 to 80mph". You just squeaked by...

Course, if you want a fricken 6 banger in it, I'm dam sure not gonna stand in your way. Go for it.

If somehow MY caring how loud YOUR boat is adversely affects your enjoyment of it, then by all means, please make that thing quieter for MY benefit.

It was my prior understanding, though, that each boater was free to choose whatever makes THEM happy.

Now that I have discovered that MY opinions determine the moving and shaking of the entire boating universe, you'll have to excuse me while I go put on my CROWN and begin changing things for the BETTER (at least MY view of better, anyhow).

ALL HAIL THE KING.
In case you don't recognize me, I'll be the fat guy wearing glasses going slower than 81 with the rumbling SILENT THUNDER exhaust.

ALL HAIL.

BOW DOWN lest the Mcollinstn will bang his royal scepter (a Corona bottle) and levy the curse of the fricken 6 banger on you!

**hmm, do you guys think I should exercise my royal privilege to personally inspect all of the wimmen on the water?

I do.
(it sure is great to be ME today)

Last edited by mcollinstn; 01-29-2003 at 08:56 PM.

Quick Reply: Who likes the sound of HP.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.