Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I rest my case.
Old 01-30-2003, 01:43 PM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Re: Phenomenal post Risk Taker!!!

CATMANDO You asked. BTW Bunt, where was your god on 9/11? How many of those almost 3000 people killed prayed for life as the buildings crushed them? Your Xian male skygod let the Muslim male skygod kill those people, didn't he? Your god went AWOL just like Bush, didn't he? [/B Cat, I will enlighten you on this one. GOD was with every person that day, as he is every day. He was with them in their time of need. The people that prayed for GOD were not ignored. It is something you, CAT, do not engage in, your choice. We that do, know the power and the comfort it brings. AWOL???? That is your opinion.

Last edited by Neverfastenuf; 01-30-2003 at 01:50 PM.
Old 01-30-2003, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

There are no guarantees of how long we will be alive in this life. Each breath we take shows the grace of God towards us and we never know when our last breath will be. That's why now is a good time to get yourselves right before God. As long as you're alive it is NEVER too late, but when you die, instantaneously your soul will be sealed for all eternity. Don't die in your sins.

God Bless America!
Old 01-30-2003, 05:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

What these Anti Bush People (I use that word kindly)do not mention is their own Beloved Royalty was a Communist supporter and a student at the KGB recruiting center of Oxford, stayed with the Communist Party Chairman in Prague, and spent a month in Moscow with no visible means of support.This at the height of the Cold war!

But that is frickkin OK!!!!!!!!

But if you stand at Only 13% of the general consensus your judgment can not be that good to begin with!
Old 01-30-2003, 05:47 PM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

Cat, AWOL in my post was directed towards GOD. God was present at the Towers. It was not in reference to President Bush. Being that I am delusionary I wanted to clarify that point. If being delusioned gives me comfort in my hour of need, well so be it. I am of resounding belief that through every time of trouble and striff, My GOD has been there. When my time here on Earth is about to expire, I will bask in His Will and not be afraid of death. Many, many of the victims on 9\11 had the same belief. Know that at the time of their death, they were in his hands. One last note, GOD, did NOT cause this atrocity. Evil things happen. How we deal with it???? Well that is another topic.
Old 01-30-2003, 06:02 PM
Registered

Talking

Opened a can of worms it seems. Religion and politics. Whats great about the USA is everybody has an opinion, and what is really great is that you don't have to agree.
Old 01-30-2003, 06:25 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Remember Cat, if you're right and I (we) are wrong,no harm, no foul when we die. If we're right and you're wrong,,,,UH, OH you are totally SCREWED I look at my beliefs as hedging my bets
Old 01-30-2003, 06:26 PM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

Ahhhhhhh, isn't it a great country!!!!!!!! Wonder how long it will take Steve to shut this one down????? It has all the ingredients that were taboo!!! At least it's remained very civil.
Old 01-30-2003, 07:12 PM
Registered

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Phenomenal post Risk Taker!!!

Originally posted by catmando
George Bush's failure to report to his wartime unit is NOT a matter of my opinion; it is a FACT. Being a Vietnam-era veteran of military service, I would not bring such a serious accusation against ANYONE unless I was sure of the facts of the matter, not even George Bush, a man I sincerely detest.
I read the Globe report and even visited some of the liberal sites and there is no evidence that he was AWOL. The facts are incomplete. There is a period of one year where there is no record of Bush showing for drills. This is after he transferred to Alabama. He claims he went, the CO in Alabama says he does not remember him when he was asked 30 years after the fact. There is record of him attending drills after he moved back to Texas. While in Texas his first 4 years and while in Texas his final year the records show he put in more hours than was required for his part time status. Make of it what you want but at least present the facts.
Old 01-30-2003, 08:05 PM
Registered

What do they say? "Opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has one"

Quick Reply: Poll: State Of The Union Address

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.