Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any one going to the St. Lewis Boat Show? >

Any one going to the St. Lewis Boat Show?

Notices

Any one going to the St. Lewis Boat Show?

Old 02-13-2003, 06:47 AM
Boating Fool

Yeah, sorry guys/gals. Something a little more important came up this week. I would have like to seen the ones I know and met the ones I didn't. I just want everyone to have a drink for me and email me some good pics.

Later

Matt

Old 02-13-2003, 12:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got a report from someone on partyboating.com who went to the show yesterday. He said it's not as big or as good as last year because of the economy. Still beats the winter blahs though. Have fun.
Old 02-13-2003, 12:35 PM
Registered

Originally posted by tanned fat looks better
Got a report from someone on partyboating.com who went to the show yesterday. He said it's not as big or as good as last year because of the economy. Still beats the winter blahs though. Have fun.
I'm heading down to the Paducah baot show Friday night as a warm up. I'm sure any show that follows that will seem massive and enjoyable. Mama...you going to Paducah show?
Old 02-13-2003, 02:30 PM
Boating Fool

Mark,

have you heard much about the Paducah show. I have not really got to talk to Tracy(sales) there since New Years. I have been trying to get there to look at the 20 Outlaw. I know they will have Bajas there. I heard also Sunsation which would be the Murray dealer I guess, so maybe Donzi will be there too. That is all I have heard on performance boats. I was going to go Friday also, but now it will be Sat late morning.

Old 02-13-2003, 03:16 PM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

Originally posted by tanned fat looks better
Well it has GOT to be better than the one in Kansas City a few weeks ago. And I won't be in Topeka for a whole weekend so........that is a bonus in itself!!!!
And I will get to meet new OSO friends. All in all I think it will be a GREAT time even if the boat show is not all that good!
Old 02-13-2003, 03:24 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Here's my cell # if anyone needs to get ahold of us.
816-365-6346

Travis
Old 02-13-2003, 03:30 PM
Registered

Boating Fool - I talked to Kenny last Saturday at Kentuckiania Marina ( I believe he is holding the show) and he did mention that Lee Marine expressed some interest in being there but I can't verify if he will. I think there will be mostly Baja's, Sea Rays, some jet ski and ski boat manufactures. He also mentioned that he will have a couple of 60" screen tv's for Sunday and also be selling alcohol. It will also be a good time to pre register for the 2003 KY Lake Poker Run held in June.
Old 02-13-2003, 03:54 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hope you guy's have fun!! We can't get away this weekend. (my birthday is this Sunday!) The Big 30!!

Food for thought! Carrie and I and another couple are planning on going to St. Louis for St. Patty's Day. We are staying at the Marroitt Downtown. Plan on arriving on Friday evening and leaving Sunday. Anyone else going to be there??
Old 02-13-2003, 04:24 PM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

Brad, that would be a BLAST but I bought my sister tickets to go see Cher in concert for her 30th birthday and it is on the 16th. You all have a good time and drink a green beer for me!
Oh and let me to be the first to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Old 02-13-2003, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How do I get a hotel room? I easily forgot that it was Valentine's Day. You can call me at 217-306-3491.

Quick Reply: Any one going to the St. Lewis Boat Show?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.