If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Chevy-Harley fan Charter Member gmhdfan's Avatar
    Orlando, Fl. USA
    Originally posted by Troutly
    Hey Cat', you can finally buy a boat and feel like ya belong!

A cop with a good sence of humor "PRICELESS"

Platinum Member Platinum Member Wildman1's Avatar
    My Boats:
    99 Powerquest 380 Avenger 500EFI HP
    Cold Spring, Ky./Cape Coral,Fl.

Banana cat man look up in the air

Cat man I see you are at it again with your political veiws on the board. Need I remind you this board is for boating purposes only. Your buddy Bill Clintion is past history. Next thing you will want to bring back FDR. Remember him he's the one you created the New Deal taxes after taxes after taxes. Hey Guys lets start a collection so we can get enough money to ship him out of the country since he doesn't like the way things are going. If you have a roof over your head and food on the table be thankful for what you have.

Whiting, IN
    Originally posted by catmando

FYI, the Fund managers advised that my money NOT be invested in tech or .com stocks. i agreed with them.

Now get your foot out of your mouth.
    My foot is nowhere near my mouth. I did not say anything about tech stocks or dot coms. Many stocks were overvalued and trading at rediculous multiples. Each IPO regardless of industry was skyrocketing because of the markets popularity. When stocks trade like baseball cards instead of based on tangible financial forecasts, the 90's market is what you get.

Naples, Fl
    Quote "Hey Guys lets start a collection so we can get enough money to ship him out of the country since he doesn't like the way things are going. If you have a roof over your head and food on the table be thankful for what you have."

Who was it in revolutionary times that said "although I disagree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it" ?(paraphrasing)

Although I don't always agree with the cat man's political view, the thread is addressed to him and I expected to be entertained with a well written reply. I wasn't disappointed.

However, I am disturbed by the notion of collecting funds to exile the cat or anyone else who disagrees with your views. The suggestion that he be sent to another country is inappropriate, further it's unpatriotic.

A discussion with many viewpoints makes for rich experiences and is the foundation of our political system. No point in turning a political disagreement into a personal attack.

Registered tanned fat looks better's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Baja 270
    the western shore of THE BAY OF KANSAS CITY
    I think some of ya'll are getting a litte too serious.

My Boats:
    Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45
    Bell Canyon, CA
    I hope this f u c k i n g thead gets deleated.

Platinum Member Platinum Member Steve 1's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Slippery when wet!
    Beautiful Fort Lauderdale
    slick stamp
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Slippery when wet. "POD" Free Tunnel through Common Sense Engineering

Lets all remember jimmy carter...double digit.,inflation unemployment and interest rates.Then remember the great job old ronald regan did fixing this country up.Bill clinton rode the economy that was fixed from the regan/bush years.

On top of that, the markets took the turn downward EXACTLY when Clinton started going after Bill Gates. The street does not like uncertainties and gevernment intervention. That attack on Gates caused the markets to quickly shift. Not saying that stocks were not already way over valued, but talking about facts here.

My Boats:
    1996 Wellcraft Scarab Sport & 1990 Donzi GT210
    Clearwater, Florida
    Hey, what happened to the Bill Clinton thank you letter? I cann't find it anywhere.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast