Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Good Morning America - Boat Racing >

Good Morning America - Boat Racing

Notices

Good Morning America - Boat Racing

Old 01-31-2003, 09:18 AM
Kent Perroux

Unhappy Good Morning America - Boat Racing

Barbara Walters was discussing Mr. Jason Preistly's racing accident this morning on "Good Morning America". She stated that the boating accident he had "was not his fault because the other boat ran into him".

Hmmm, I would love to get some driving lessons from David Woods; It has got to take some excellent driving skills to run into the bow of another boat with your canopy when both are doing in excess of 125mph.

Oh, maybe I am wrong, which boat did not turn?

Old 01-31-2003, 09:57 AM
TulsaLarry

Your exactrly right Kent. Its a shame that these type of shows will only tell you what they want you to hear, right or wrong.

Old 01-31-2003, 10:11 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Or perhaps, it's the subject individual spreading misinformation. After all, how would it seem if he were responsible for it.
Old 01-31-2003, 10:19 AM
RickerTX

hmmmm......let's see Jason drives reckless, destroying two boats and almost kills everyone and then he drives reckless and demolishes an open wheel car almost killing himself. It would seem as if he should not be driving anything faster than a golf cart. What a joke he is!

Old 01-31-2003, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

freeze frame has a remarkable coverage of the accident it is amazing more people werent hurt. at first it appeared there was something wrong with the steering,
later
Old 01-31-2003, 10:34 AM
TulsaLarry

Originally posted by Baja Daze
Or perhaps, it's the subject individual spreading misinformation. After all, how would it seem if he were responsible for it.
Baja -- That's the problem, most of these shows do not even bother to investigate topics that they know will be discussed.

Old 01-31-2003, 10:37 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did they show the freeze frame footage of the accident? I guess Jason never saw it from the chopper's view.

I guess he would be correct if the turn was a mile further down the beach. LOOSER.
Old 01-31-2003, 10:43 AM
Registered

Default Link to good Morning America

here is the link to their feedback form. Someone who knows the true story and can tell them where to access the coverage should write to them and ask for an on-air correction.

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/G...mail_form.html
Old 01-31-2003, 10:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by TulsaLarry
Baja -- That's the problem, most of these shows do not even bother to investigate topics that they know will be discussed.
Investigate? HA! That's a new one.
I know what you mean...

Last edited by Baja Daze; 01-31-2003 at 11:44 AM.
Old 01-31-2003, 11:43 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

I sent them a note to contact Jeff for some real video. I guess Jason never saw the chopper footage. Don't you hate it when people can't admit thier own mistakes?

Quick Reply: Good Morning America - Boat Racing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.