Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Jesse James Offshore .com Pictures >

Jesse James Offshore .com Pictures

Notices

Jesse James Offshore .com Pictures

Old 11-16-2002, 07:11 PM
ssherman

Default Jesse James Offshore .com Pictures

Just a little glimpse of the type of excitement to be had with the soon to be launched Jesse James offshore.com site. The following are the results of my first ever indoor photo shoot. so the pro's out there please take it easy on my lighting. These images are all copywright protected so please respect that. If you would like to use any please contact me there is no charge or anything, just would like the aknowledgement. I hope these are not offensive to any one, if so please reply as such or drop me a PM and I will move them to the adults section. Please reply with comments as the potentiel investors for this new venture will be weighing part of their decision on the response to this thread. The response to my Jesse James Maiden voyage thread is what sparked the initial interest. Please make any and all comments. Cashbrain if you see this I have left you a message I would like to put something together for the War Party I have an indian head dress,and models available and some ideas for a poster or logo. I have approximently 4500 photo's in my Library (anyone who was in Havasu spring 02 heatwave will attest to my outdoor camera skills) I would like to get them on all online so they can be shared with others of similar interest so again plea let me know on this thread if you like these type of fun theme orientated shots. If anyone doesnt know the idea for these shots came from my own personal boat Jesse James http://www.offshoreonly.com/forum/sh...+Maiden+Voyage

Thanks again guys also check out the thread Giving back to OSO for all they do http://www.offshoreonly.com/forum/sh...threadid=37092
Attached Thumbnails Jesse James Offshore .com Pictures-black-hat-face-close-up.jpg  

Last edited by ssherman; 11-17-2002 at 12:17 PM.

Old 11-16-2002, 07:11 PM
ssherman

Attached Thumbnails Jesse James Offshore .com Pictures-brandy-star-vest.jpg  

Old 11-16-2002, 07:12 PM
ssherman

Attached Thumbnails Jesse James Offshore .com Pictures-brandy-red.jpg  

Old 11-16-2002, 07:12 PM
ssherman

Attached Thumbnails Jesse James Offshore .com Pictures-fringe-vest-gun-belt-torso.jpg  

Old 11-16-2002, 07:13 PM
ssherman

Attached Thumbnails Jesse James Offshore .com Pictures-fringe-vest-knees-bw.jpg  

ssherman

Attached Thumbnails Jesse James Offshore .com Pictures-fringe-vest-silohette.jpg  

ssherman

Attached Thumbnails Jesse James Offshore .com Pictures-gun-belt-hat-over-shoulder-1-bw.jpg  

Old 11-16-2002, 07:14 PM
ssherman

Attached Thumbnails Jesse James Offshore .com Pictures-gun-belt-rear.jpg  

Old 11-16-2002, 07:15 PM
ssherman

Attached Thumbnails Jesse James Offshore .com Pictures-gun-belt-torso.jpg  

Old 11-16-2002, 07:15 PM
ssherman

Attached Thumbnails Jesse James Offshore .com Pictures-gun-belt-hat-rear.jpg  

Quick Reply: Jesse James Offshore .com Pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.