Notices

"Bridezillas" God help me and Audiofn

Old 01-27-2003, 05:42 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Arrow "Bridezillas" God help me and Audiofn

This is what I hope it dont turn into

AN ALL-NEW SPECIAL 'BRIDEZILLAS' GETTING MARRIED CAN MAKE ANYONE CRAZY JAN. 27 ON FOX

We found the most insane brides-to-be on the planet and watched them transform from saccharine sweethearts to matrimonial monsters. You won't believe what these women say and how they say it. Fairytale turns to nightmare as the stress of planning the wedding of their dreams becomes too much and we see them turn from blushing brides-to-be to the monsters known as BRIDEZILLAS. In this one hour special, witness the countdown to the big day of the most highly-strung BRIDEZILLAS Monday, Jan. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX
Old 01-27-2003, 05:53 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well after looking at this photo I see we could have a problem
Attached Thumbnails "Bridezillas" God help me and Audiofn-p1180055.jpg  
Old 01-27-2003, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Attached Thumbnails "Bridezillas" God help me and Audiofn-bride.jpg  
Old 01-27-2003, 06:57 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Take it from someone that has done it both ways...run off to Vegas MUCH more enjoyable NO stress.
Old 01-27-2003, 10:31 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Women do not fart, belch, or pass gass. If they did not B1tch they would BLOW UP!!!!

Jon
Old 01-28-2003, 07:27 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Our wedding cost $36 ($16 for the license and $20 for the justice of the peace) after we knew each other 17 days. When I get a chance I will scan my wedding picture (notice singular) good thing someone had a camera. Started @ 12:00PM was done by 12:03PM the limo was my freind's jeep with the roof down and the parting words were "Where are we going for lunch". Besides the maid of honor wich my wife advised that Friday night before the Saturday wedding had to be at work at 1PM! My wife also told her parents Friday afternoon. We figured we were doing this for us and are not much into theatrics.

Oh yah! almost fogot, that was twelve years ago.
Old 01-28-2003, 07:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Good story GLH,

That reminds me of what we did.

We aren't into 'theatrics' either and to quell my in-laws' "interfering" and nagging, we did much the same.

We had our Big wedding planned and all that, but to just get over the hump, one afternoon while we were spending the day at Daytona Beach, we decided to just walk into the Courthouse and get married. By the end of the day, it was a done deal. Like you said, this is for her and I, not the whole enterage.

It worked out well, since the big wedding was overseas and we'd have to do the courthouse thing anyway to make it legal in the states.

But it felt good and took a lot of pressure off of everyone.

You could imagine the phonecall, though.

"Oh by the way, we got married last week..."
Old 01-29-2003, 01:00 PM
Centsless

Even women agree with the "no stress wedding". My hubby and I went up north... about 15 of our close friends in tow ..... we got married out by a lighthouse, me in a simple straight ankle length dress (barefoot) he in dockers and a casual shirt ... after the I do's we all went out for dinner at a casual restaurant on the bay .. then back to his grandpa's house on a lake where our parents took the kids from us so we and our friends could party away the rest of the weekend. We have tons of pictures taken by our friends and some of the best stories to tell. MUCH BETTER idea than the big huge spend all our money and fight for a year before the big day type of wedding.

Old 01-29-2003, 02:53 PM
Registered

we went to hawaii and got married on the beach. couldnt beat shorts, comfortable shirt, and no one you know around you to bother you! i wouldnt do one ofd those big weddings if you paid me, nothing but tension from what ive seen.
Old 01-29-2003, 04:45 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My sons getting married June 14 and there's 24 people in the wedding party including flower girl and ring bearer
Their frickin nuts
But I'll just keep my mouth shut

Quick Reply: "Bridezillas" God help me and Audiofn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.