Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Witchcraft (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/42361-witchcraft.html)

packinair 01-31-2003 05:48 PM

Witchcraft

really....OK... here is the latest in the Packinair trilogy. If you have been here a while you remember my divorce over a year ago and the dog shooting, the 6 cops pulling me out of my house at 2am last january at gunpoint the eggos etc... WELL here is the latest..... I have not talked to my ex wife in over a year now.. I get a call at 8am this morning while on my way to the office.. it is HER:eek: So there is a few minutes of small talk.. She thinks I have moved to Florida to our house in the keys.... Then she gets to the point. We have a pretty large settlement coming up here in a few weeks from a bad accident 2 weeks after we got married (kind of a sad story there).. it has been in court for almost 3 years. she wants to change the % of who gets what. in our divorce agreement it states % on who gets what. that is filed and over with. she has some freakin ambulance chaser telling her he can get that reversed and get he a ton more from me. so the shake down begins.. we chat for about an hour I tell her I will get back to her.. She then calls me back a few hours later and asks for my decision, this turns into a 2 hour call.. by now I have talked to 4 lawyers and they all laughed their asses off. SOOOOO there is a few minutes of small talk and she starts telling me what the tarot cards have to say as she is doing a reading:confused: Umm ok...... then she starts getting emotional and mumbling stuff, so I asked what the hell she is babbling about... " I AM PUTTING A HEX ON YOU" so I chucked thinking she is breaking the tension with a joke.. "laugh now.. I am serious" Now keep in mind this is a girl with a masters in psych and an RN. SO I am now wondering after a bit or courious research if so many educated people are so into this is there something to it.. I did order an anti spell spell online for $19.95 just incase.. but in all reality I am kinda courious and looking for some REAL input even though I know I am going to get slaughtered by my OSO brethren

UPDATE as of 2-4-02

She called again this morning wanting to know if i had made a decision and that she has instucked the lawyer to cut 1 check in both names and we will sort it out at the bank.... HA FU*K THAT!!! "WELL WAIT A MINUTE HERE!! the cards said I have untill friday"????So then I inform her that her powers against me are useless because I have spent the $19.95 for the anti-spell spell that I ordered of a website.. She tells me I am a moron because her powers are much greater than any over the internet spell... I told her I have seen the power of the internet (just assk the As$hole that shop my dog;) ) and it seems pretty strong to me. SOOOO this was only a 30 minute conversation.. So I think I need to order her a broom and a witch costume.. and PER glassdave when she calls next time tell her I had my own reading done and got a card with a cat and it says I have 6 months to make a decision and not to call untill then :rolleyes:

Lee 01-31-2003 05:54 PM

send her one of these ;)

glassdave 01-31-2003 05:55 PM

yea . . . . . an she turned me into a newt . . . . . :mad: :p :D

glassdave 01-31-2003 05:56 PM

well . . . . . . . .i got better . . . . . :D

packinair 01-31-2003 05:59 PM

Originally posted by glassdave
yea . . . . . an she turned me into a newt . . . . . :mad: :p :D
that wasn't her.. it was the 5th of jack :p :p

glassdave 01-31-2003 06:02 PM

the one i drank ? . . . or the one she drank? . . . . :confused: :confused: . . . or was it the one you drank . . . hey all i know is somebody turned me into a newt :mad: :mad: :mad: an i hate it when that happens. . .

Intolerant1 01-31-2003 06:02 PM

Hokus Pokus Dominokos Palle vu francie wewe jigjig buku.
Packinair you are now spellproofed but have to recite the previous incantation every morning in the mirror.

glassdave 01-31-2003 06:04 PM

by the way . . . pass the toad this way . . . i'm start'n ta come down man . . . :rolleyes: :D :p

packinair 01-31-2003 06:05 PM

Originally posted by Intolerant1
Hokus Pokus Dominokos Palle vu francie wewe jigjig buku.
Packinair you are now spellproofed but have to recite the previous incantation every morning in the mirror.

so that $19.95 anti spell spell isn't enough?? it seemed like a very reputilbe site

mopower 01-31-2003 06:09 PM

PA,
It's Bullchit ...total complete friggin bullchit:crazy:

And you have a happy birthday too:D