Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who Is Racing Where (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/42654-who-racing-where.html)

1HYPER1 02-04-2003 10:50 PM

Who Is Racing Where

OK GUYS WHO IS RACING IN WHAT SANCTIONING BODY
Just curious who is racing with APBA,SBI,if they are still around or with the OPA/The Jersey Boys.There are alot of people that will be racing this year and I for one want to be where the majority of boats and quality racing will be,but I would also like some races up North.So who is racing where and hopefully we can all race together because that is the way it should be.

Allan4 02-04-2003 10:56 PM

I am going to try to run a few GLSCS races, depending ofcourse. Either my boat, a Reindl boat or three of us are looking at buying a race boat.

Off the water.....am going to split seat time on a circle track Go Kart and have been kicking around trying to get a ride in a Modified roundy-rounder.

AugiePensa 02-05-2003 06:25 AM

OPA/The Jersey Boyz.........SBI.........APBA.....and anyone else who will have us as long as the equipment holds up and we can get off work.

Mag27 02-05-2003 11:56 AM

Team Vixen,APBA Fl. only. Mel. P4 16

BODYSHOT1 02-05-2003 12:00 PM

OPA/SBI...and if there's any APBA close to Jersey...can't swing the travel $$$ this year....hopin' to make Key West though! :D

Smittymarine 02-05-2003 01:04 PM

Go Fast Turn Left

Wazzup is going to run until the lug nuts come off. Got tons of drives, motors, trailers, trucks, props, but no Brains, thats what it takes! The Northeast is ready for all you maniacs. The Jersey Boyz have spent all winter paving the way. Looks like there are a lot of boats wanting to rock and roll with the Boyz so bring it on. Then lets go south and kick some booty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

throttleup 02-05-2003 01:46 PM

We will welcome you with open arms!

Julie

mmwalters 02-05-2003 03:29 PM

Bananna boy Bill. Are you thinking racing your boat? :frog:

Warlock 27 02-05-2003 04:43 PM

Merlin Marine.."Full YellowJacket".P4-86..APBA ..Florida sites maybe some Great Lakes..:D

BRUCE SEROFF 02-05-2003 05:10 PM

Re: Go Fast Turn Left

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by Smittymarine
Wazzup is going to run until the lug nuts come off. Got tons of drives, motors, trailers, trucks, props, but no Brains, thats what it takes! The Northeast is ready for all you maniacs. The Jersey Boyz have spent all winter paving the way. Looks like there are a lot of boats wanting to rock and roll with the Boyz so bring it on. Then lets go south and kick some booty!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOO HOO ....WE'RE IN. AS LONG AS YOU GOT THE SPARE PARTS, iLL BE RIGHT BEHIND YA:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: