If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I guess Nort didnt think I was semi serious about his boat.

However with it is scarey because i know there has been alot of work done to the boat. Were the motors just lemons or what? Was it the salt water running through them? Living out its life on a nice fresh water lake may make it last.
    What do you think. ??

And Jon I think the Beemer would make a great tow vehicle.

My Boats:
    Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45
    Bell Canyon, CA

Nope....I didn't think you were serious. The problems have been because of the very crappy design of the stock Mercury exhaust manifolds. It has nothing to do with fresh/salt. If I were to keep the boat, or if someone buys it, I would change the exhaust ASAP to eliminte any of those problems in the future.

Yes semi serious. Amy laughs at me when I say we are going to be boatless this season. She loved the Phantom Chaos I and when I tole her it was still for sale and I saw this post by Jon, I thought..............Hmmmmm I wonder what it is about Norts boat. Thats why I asked. I talked with Jon a bit the other night and he pretty much says what you say about needing to do just a bit of work to make it fine and dandy again. My question about the going from salt to fresh was only because I dont have knowledge of how that may effect the boat. I knew you had had some problems but Jon assured me that those were on your new boat (bummer) ..............Sooooooo....... We are in the hunt for a boat. Yours would be a good boat for us at LOTO however Im not sure we want to spend the $$$ right now. NOT that its not worth the asking, Its a matter of That nasty B word..............Budget.

Hey OT here. we are going to be in LA for later in March for about a 10 hour layover we may have to hook up. Ill keep you posted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12