Anthony Smith(WAZZUP) 21st. Birthday Party

Notices

Anthony Smith(WAZZUP) 21st. Birthday Party

Old 02-04-2003, 06:53 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anthony Smith(WAZZUP) 21st. Birthday Party

Five more days until Anthony's 21st. Birthday PARTY! All are invited to Smitty's Marina at 12 noon for a party thrown by his parents Eddie and (Mamma Wazzup) Marie,lots of food and great people.....The Jersey Boyz will attend and you all know anything can and will happen. Stop by and wish Anthony a Happy Birthday. People attending the NJPPC dinner in AC that night are suggested to come early so we can all get to AC on time, Thanks Augie.
Old 02-04-2003, 07:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Augie.what they do make you the town cryer up thier in joyzy? just kidding Augie.I would love to come to that party if we were just a little closer.I think Anthony is one of the finest young men on the circut.I seen in one of your posts you were pushing for new OPBRA members,they have always been APBA,is this going to change?It seems like sombody tried that last year and it didnt fly,just currios.What days you going to be in Miami?Not sure what date were going,but would be great to have a cup of coffe with you and Smitty and a little about these P classes. MEL
Old 02-04-2003, 07:24 AM
Registered

Augie,

I wish we could be there! Please wish Anthony our best and Happy Birthday!

Julie
Old 02-04-2003, 07:28 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

I`ll be there after 5 when the party REAL starts.

mike
Old 02-04-2003, 09:43 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

we'll be there later in the afternoon...looking forward to it!
Old 02-04-2003, 09:52 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mel, how are you? I do this on line thing because Anthony is always walking in the office at Smitty's Marina so it's hard for him to go talk about it. Wish you could be there, It's gonna be another ALL TIME LOW that The Jersey Boyz are gonna be Very Proud Of,and Mamma Wazzup is the Main culprit this time! Mel,I'll be in Miami Monday 2/10/03 along with Dave owner of the F-1 boat Gecko Imported Tequila,his wrenchman Pat, and my cousin Val the new driver for Gecko to meet Tress Martin at Martins Marina for them to purchse the F-2 Team Virgin Boat. As for OPBRA Jo Nunez is trying to get something going down there and if we could help all the better,plus he's a great person.Eddie,Kurt ,Anthony,Tony(BAD BOY POWERBOATS) and myself should be down in about three weeks to test the new 30 foot BAD BOY boat,will contact you when we get there.Your going to MISS a great PARTY MEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!Hey Julie,Matt...Hope all is well...will let Anthony know,Thank You.
Old 02-04-2003, 10:37 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

augie give me ring on my cell when your in miami. I'll be down there. Meet you at monty's for stone crab!!!

What day is the party? If i'm in NY i might head down
Old 02-05-2003, 06:20 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Puder...this Saturday! 2/8/03
Old 02-05-2003, 02:20 PM
Registered

So who is purchasing the Team Virgin Boat? Dave? Just want to stay current!

Julie
Old 02-06-2003, 06:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hey Julie.......YES. Hey Matt

Quick Reply: Anthony Smith(WAZZUP) 21st. Birthday Party

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.