26.32%
Allan4 likes sheep more than traviss
21.05%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Look Out!!!Packin's Swingin The Bat Again

Old 02-07-2003, 05:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glassdave... boater ed has a moderator (george) that must give all the tech advise. Thats ok, but his advise sucks. I pissed him off by questioning him a little and bang... bye, bye blue thunder. He could probably tell by my name I was a perf boater. They think we are all egotistical pricks, which of course is true, we just don't like to hear it.

I've seen the same thing over yonder Lee. I think they are just venting on specific events. I like both sights, but definately OSO is home!

I think packin air needs to get a life, but I would never call him an ahole (cept on fb.net which I can now do freely )

BT
Old 02-07-2003, 05:35 PM
Registered

send me that link to that site... gotta have some fun
Old 02-07-2003, 05:40 PM
Registered

boatered.com

be nice now.

BT
Old 02-07-2003, 06:37 PM
Registered

you can catch me at OSO and Fastboat and the Bajamarine site, you will never hear me bash a board, if I don't like it I won't go to that site, Packin you seem like a cool dude, but some times you are a little tough on some of the people around, maybe you are kidding, I don't know, but I do know I spend most of my time here at OSO, let's just all get along!!!!!!!!
Mark
Old 02-07-2003, 06:46 PM
Registered

Originally posted by glassdave
HEY. . . . . . .who ELSE voted for allan4 . . . . . . . .i mean besides me

blue thunder . . what ya do to get banned from there? . . . . . . blasphfeme a sailboat? and just who is boater ed and what kinda boat he have?
I put my voice to good use and clicked on that.
Old 02-07-2003, 07:24 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally posted by H2Xmark
. . . .some times you are a little tough on some of the people around, maybe you are kidding, I don't know. . .
Mark
actually H2X . . . when pack was a kid he was the one that would throw rocks at a bee hive an run away so this is nuthin new for him . . .
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 02-07-2003, 07:27 PM
Registered

Originally posted by glassdave
actually H2X . . . when pack was a kid he was the one that would throw rocks at a bee hive an run away so this is nuthin new for him . . .
When he was a little kid? I can just picture it.... Packin throwing a big rock at the bee hive, then running as fast as he can the other way, Morgan bottle in hand.........

Last edited by HyperBaja; 02-07-2003 at 07:31 PM.
Old 02-07-2003, 08:04 PM
Registered

Originally posted by HyperBaja
When he was a little kid? I can just picture it.... Packin throwing a big rock at the bee hive, then running as fast as he can the other way, Morgan bottle in hand.........

I'm sure that Morgan bottle is for medicinal purposes..............in case one of the pointy ended bastards stung him in retaliation.
Old 02-07-2003, 08:12 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

well, actually. . .later on in life he learned he could dump cap'n morgans on the bee hive an set it on fire. . . . which, in and of its self is very cool . . . but seemed very wasteful. so he decided to start drink'n the morgans and unleash his animosities through . . . .well . . . other means. . . . . .
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 02-07-2003, 08:57 PM
Allan4

Welp..........looks what happens when Papa Bear leaves the nest......some cheek rider barfs up a little "Anti-Allan4-inisms".......HeHeHe.........

So, sargent stupid and his first officer (packin and glassdave) get a little chuckle do they...(okay, have to admit I did too, actually more than a little chuckle)..... , that is just okay-doekay with ole' Allan4, becuase ole' Allan4 has got an arsenal will leave their rectums looking like a mailbox that underwent a little hello from an M-80.

While not busy pinstriping his three legged donkey, glassdave takes pleasure in studying first hand the breeding habits of bisexual albino sea turtles. Infact, he has been told by his therapist that his chronic self pleasuring with the nieghbors garden hose will eventually lead him into a profession of fibergalss work, something he seems to dismiss as a "flashback". Other than that, the drooling and pissing himself when he sleeps, this dude is pretty normal.

His ass jousting partner, packin air, is a different story. At first glance, the third nipple is a dead giveaway. Actually, if you haven't seen him, he sort of looks like a cross between an intoxicated giraffe and the inside of a port-o-let that has been tipped upside-down. He lives in a Ford Econoline van with smoke stack exhaust pipes, a disco ball, a coffee can for a sh***er and a license plate that reads "eroticville". His "X" lady freind ( the 300 pound spandex wearer) had more fun with her vibrator she named "The Turantula" than she did with ole' Packin'......due it part to the fact that if the wind outside reaches over 20 knots and a "skinny person" advisory is issued, he is not allowed to leave his van. Oh yeah....and he was concieved behind the dumpster at Taco Bell.

Ding Ding.....round 1 !!!!

HeHeHe........

Quick Reply: Look Out!!!Packin's Swingin The Bat Again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.