If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry The Bat Swings Again!!!!!!!!!

And this time I got hit square between the eyes with it!!! Allan4 put by far the best smack down on me in along time!!1I thought it was so good I had to repost it....Just incase you missed it here it is from a "closed" post!!! TRAVISS would be proud... now just you wait!!!!1

Here is ALAN4'S POST:::::::

Welp..........looks what happens when Papa Bear leaves the nest......some cheek rider barfs up a little "Anti-Allan4-inisms".......HeHeHe.........

So, sargent stupid and his first officer (packin and glassdave) get a little chuckle do they...(okay, have to admit I did too, actually more than a little chuckle)..... , that is just okay-doekay with ole' Allan4, becuase ole' Allan4 has got an arsenal will leave their rectums looking like a mailbox that underwent a little hello from an M-80.

While not busy pinstriping his three legged donkey, glassdave takes pleasure in studying first hand the breeding habits of bisexual albino sea turtles. Infact, he has been told by his therapist that his chronic self pleasuring with the nieghbors garden hose will eventually lead him into a profession of fibergalss work, something he seems to dismiss as a "flashback". Other than that, the drooling and pissing himself when he sleeps, this dude is pretty normal.

His ass jousting partner, packin air, is a different story. At first glance, the third nipple is a dead giveaway. Actually, if you haven't seen him, he sort of looks like a cross between an intoxicated giraffe and the inside of a port-o-let that has been tipped upside-down. He lives in a Ford Econoline van with smoke stack exhaust pipes, a disco ball, a coffee can for a sh***er and a license plate that reads "eroticville". His "X" lady freind ( the 300 pound spandex wearer) had more fun with her vibrator she named "The Turantula" than she did with ole' Packin'......due it part to the fact that if the wind outside reaches over 20 knots and a "skinny person" advisory is issued, he is not allowed to leave his van. Oh yeah....and he was concieved behind the dumpster at Taco Bell.
    Last edited by packinair; 02-08-2003 at 09:47 PM.

Platinum Member Platinum Member Steve 1's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Slippery when wet!
    Beautiful Fort Lauderdale
    Now that is a dam fine post!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Slippery when wet. "POD" Free Tunnel through Common Sense Engineering

My Boats:
    1990 Baja 190 DSR
    Lewis Center, Ohio
    That is artwork!!!

My Boats:
    1989 Cigarette Bullet
    Siloam Springs, Ar.
    Surely there's poetry forum somewhere that would do that justice.

My Boats:
    i give it a

My Boats:
    Top Gun
    Batavia Oh.
    Poetry !!!!! Pure Poetry..........

Charter Member #232 Charter Member Audiofn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
    Carlisle, MA USA
    He got ya good. Now the waite for your retort

Put your best foot forward!

My Boats:
    1996 Wellcraft Scarab Sport & 1990 Donzi GT210
    Clearwater, Florida
    I saw that before. Unfortunately not before the board gods though. I must have been there right after they closed it . I was able to read the whole thread but could not post a reply. Still waiting for your comeback packin!

My Boats:
    2002 baja 33 o/l 575sci's
    The mudslinging has now begun,

We now need the Democrats rebuttal
    Last edited by jt29olhp500s; 02-09-2003 at 09:28 AM.

Now, I like a guy who can "re-post" a rip job on himself....

Yes, I wonder what sort of demented reply is in the making.....HeHeHe.......what fun, what fun..........

Good to see I can still earn a few "smiley faces" at someone else's I have said many-o-time....just damn gald to be here....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast