If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Registered Platinum Member THEJOKER's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Being a great husband and dad , boats , golf
    Lake Lanier - N. Georgia

It's the first company to have the area code (305) or (909) that I didn't have to dip into my savings and then screw me !

Brian Hollis
    2003 OSO National Champion (haha)

Charter Member Charter Member Hauling Trash's Avatar
    My Boats:
    22 Hustler
    Beachwood N.J.
    THANK YOU OSO......

MIke Merola
    2014 OPA-APBA National Champion Class 7 .Hauling Trash 725.

My EX got the Sleekcraft Platinum Member gdfatha's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Sadly, no longer have: Sleekcraft 24'
    Apopka, Florida

It brings a smile and generates some bounce back into these old bones to see such a great group of guys/girls dedicated not only to the sport, but dedicated to fellow members of OSO regardless of age, religion, color or political beliefs.
    Oh did I mention the deepening of smiles/laughter lines???
    Thanks OSO_Thanks everybody
    marc (Offshore Paparazzo)

Senior Blue Hair~ I'm so old.. I remember
    "Preparation A"...

My Boats:
    babylon,NY 11702-4116

a big thanks

Yes,a very good site for help,knowledge,imfomation,events,and just good people being brought together for one great thing,our boating fun. hey let those guys that dont think a couple of bucks is worthwhile,letem,tell them to go and rack up a couple of big phone bills seeking imfomation,parts,or whatever,and we can do it in a couple of minutes on OSO. I am gonna stick around for a while tripps

My Boats:
    25 Ocean Express
    Cass Lake Michigan
    I might Rip now and then......... but, I am PROUD to be in the company of ALL of YOU! I have learned so much from this Site, I guess we all have growing pains, from both the Presenters' and the Voyeurs' (We know who we are) side, but it should all be positive. I didn't mind paying for my upgrade in the forum back last year because it helped progress on the site, When I met Steve (OSO Board) at the Key West races I realized just how much of a business it had become, and that it couldn't be the same as it had been................ Change such as this should never be construed as greed, but, the solidification of of this knowledge base....... I, for one, will always help with some $$$$'s,now, and then, lets just keep it reasonable. I know there is a 'Demograph' here ,so sell it, everyone, tell everybody , boater or not, about I'm always bragging about this place to people....... OK enough said, Thanks, Billy

Charter Member Charter Member Ted G's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Marlago 35 FS, 18 Neptune CC
    Edgerock Baby!!
    I was pretty impressed when I actually won a boat from Active Thunder because of a contest on OSO I have been equally impressed by the caliber of people I have met at the different functions and the amount of knowledge shared here. As for the cash idea-here is how I think it works. There are too many sites out there that give free access, trials, prizes, etc. and then whammy you for some amount of cash. This inherently makes people leery when some website starts asking for cash. If it wasn't internet based and we were asked for 49.95 to get into a party-no drinks, just admission to the room, I suspect that 95% of the people here would pony up in a minute-even for just one night.
    Aside from that I think successful people are drawn to successful things and OSO definitely fills the bill.

Thanks Jeffrey and Steve for your continued efforts keeping this place the best on the web.
    Chesapeake Bay Powerboat Association

Charter Member #232 Charter Member Audiofn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
    Carlisle, MA USA
    I was most impressed with the new format a LONG time ago.

The gatherings of OSO people all over the country. ALWAYS great people.
    Put your best foot forward!

Gone Fishin' Charter Member Waterfoul's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!
    Grand Rapids/Holland/Grand Haven
    The best thing about OSO is the new life-long friends I have made. Both locally and nationally (and even a few from outside the USA!!). I can honestly say my life is better due to OSO. I've boated in places I would probably never had considered if it weren't for OSO. LOTO being the first that comes to mind. And I have Wally to thank for that. He talked me into it. Thanks pal.

I LOVE this place.
    [b]M Go Blue.......Gator boots, gator luggage, gator purses... all at cut rate deals!!!!

When I first joined a bout 10 months ago, I didnt really know much about performance boats. I felt kinda dumb hangin around the docks with guys asking me questions about my boat that I didnt have an answer too but thanks to this site I have learned more about boating in 10mos then most people I know learn in a lifetime on the water.
    I have also learned alot more about life in general, not to mention saving thousands of dollars, and I have met a ton of great people in the process.
    Thanks OSO

Platinum Member Platinum Member Steve 1's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Slippery when wet!
    Beautiful Fort Lauderdale

Thumbs up

Now where else exactly in the Universe can I go to Talk and Listen regarding all aspects of High Performance Boats and Boating? And still have the added benefit of Playtime with the Politically Challenged? Where ? Only here !!

Thanks OSO and hope for an even more exciting Year!
    Slippery when wet. "POD" Free Tunnel through Common Sense Engineering

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast