If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat covers

Boat covers

Ive got a 25' eliminator daytona and am looking for a full cover. Eliminator wants about $1500 for one. Anyone know of a plce I can get a cover for a little less? Thanks in advance for any tips.

My Boats:
    Don't even mention the word boat
    Tampa, Indian Shores Beach
    For a very nice sunbrella cover, thats about right. I had a custom sunbrella cover made, zip on side, wrap around under boat w/ sewn in draw string. around $1300 if I remember right. If you have one custom made, remember the cash in hand discount

I bought the sunbrella material online and had the cover made by a guy in Las Vegas all for $800. This was for a 29' Fountain and it covers the etire boat including the sides (of course not the bottom).

Member #154 Platinum Member Indy's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Missing my PowerPlay
    SW CT & Long Island Sound
    I bought a Westland boat cover through CP Performance for about $400+ for my 28'. They had a custom cover for my exact model but it was about $700 and I didn't feel the extra cost was worth it. I only use it when I trailer the boat (I rack store it), but I trailered it all last year. It repels water well and is not a flimsy (sp) fabric. I saw alot of covers for Vees and wasn't paying any attention to the cats, but it's worth the shot. I'm very satisfied with the cover. When I talked directly to Westland, they said they had tons of covers for specific models. BTW...I got the Sharkskin fabric.

Charter Member # 55 Charter Member Griff's Avatar
    My Boats:
    ..........32........... Active Thunder

Re: $$$$$$$$

Originally posted by SpectreBoy
    ..............this thing will last me a million years. Oh yea it's PURPLE TOO, the neighbors call it the Barney cover from hell.
    PURPLE......oh yeah!!!!!!!! this
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Member Platinum Member Rick G's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1985 38 ft Cigarette Flat Deck, 1991 Donzi Sweet Sixteen, 1972 Magnum 27 Sport
    Toronto Canada
    For a pre-manufactured cover made to your boats specs for under $ 500 go to a web site called they make covers for your boat out of several types of cloth for various prices. Hope that helps. Rick G.

thanks everyone for the help. Ill be covered soon!

where are you located? I make covers and marine upholstery for a living at Lake of Ozarks Missouri. You should be able to have a customfit cover made out of Sunbrella or Aqualon for around $750. If you want on to cover entire side of boat to cover graphics you would be looking at an extra expense of anywhere from 2 to 300$. If your from around here give me a call. 573-346-7155

Platinum Member Platinum Member Quiet Storm's Avatar
    Lake Michigan

What about a 386 Sonic? Covering the sides too. I live in the Chicago area. Would you need the boat to make it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast