Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT:  Differing viewpoints on the war on terror... >

OT: Differing viewpoints on the war on terror...

Notices

OT: Differing viewpoints on the war on terror...

Old 02-12-2003, 11:50 AM
Uncle Toys

Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, click, click, thud, thud.........thud!

Old 02-12-2003, 11:59 AM
Allan4

Originally posted by KaamaScarab30
The Southern answer (liberal or conservative):

Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang!

(The sound of an empty clip hitting the ground and another one being slammed home.)

Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang!

Wife: "Honey, now you're just wasting that ammunition... Wanna use my 9mm instead?"

Would not like it, but without hesitation BANG is the answer.

Old 02-22-2003, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bang would be a first reaction.
Old 02-22-2003, 11:59 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts
Default Another version previously posted...

The Difference Between Liberals and Conservatives

Question: You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner and is running at you while screaming obscenities. In your hand is a Glock .40 cal. and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that is inspiring him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me or would he just be content to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for a few days to try to come to a conclusion.

BANG!

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click... (sounds of clip being ejected and fresh clip installed).

Wife: "Sweetheart, he looks like he's still moving, what do you kids think?"

Son: "Mom's right Dad, I saw it too..."

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click.

Daughter: "Nice grouping Daddy!"

Husband: "Darling, could you check your purse for a fresh clip? I seem to have left my other two in the truck with the shotguns."
Old 02-22-2003, 12:51 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mr Vel-I seriously doubt that any other ME country has the cajones to take us on. We may open up a whole new can of terrorist worms but an actual nation is doubtful. I have read that Iran and Syria have put into place contingencies for attacking US and Allied servicemen, but as for a full scale assault it is kind of unlikely. Although all the fundementalist Muslim radicals are itching for a fight I think the nations themselves realize the folly of such an attempt. The other possibility is that North Korea and maybe even China might start stirring up things on their side of the world while we are tied up in the ME. If this were to happen there might be some very strange alliances form very quickly. Since Russia is deathly afraid of the Chinese, they might hook up with us out of self preservation. Or they might all decide to band together to kick our ass and we'll just have to nuke everyone I call dibs on the French Riviera when we take over-okay???
Old 02-22-2003, 03:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NY Answer-

Substitute a Rocket Launcher for the Glock.

Wanna make sure we get the get-away car too!

Finish off with a Flame Thrower cleansing.

NY is a zero tolerance state after 9/11
Old 02-22-2003, 03:55 PM
surfacetension

French Riviera??? Only after we pack up all those surrendering, frog leg eaten , wine swilling pansy assed cowards, and ship them all to the middle east, with thier hands tied to thier ankles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!