OT: Can you believe this??!!

Notices

OT: Can you believe this??!!

Old 02-12-2003, 10:00 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 914 Likes on 460 Posts
Angry OT: Can you believe this??!!

Americans going over to Irag and acting as human shields??? Shoot the bunch of them for being traitors!!

link

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 02-12-2003, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would laugh my ass off if the bus was fire bombed !! would serve them right..
Old 02-12-2003, 11:06 AM
Registered

their leader is an x-us military officer.turkish goverment didnt take him inside turkey,he was posted back to country which he came from...

ps:have you seen the norwegian blonde chick? ??? she has to be top model or smthng?what is she doing with that idiots?
come to papa chicky....
Old 02-12-2003, 11:08 AM
Registered

I sure those effing "human shields" would have a different take on things if they were shoulder to shoulder with the NYFD helping clean up "ground zero" or what remained of there loved ones
Old 02-12-2003, 11:14 AM
Registered

here she is: she says its cold in bus
Attached Thumbnails OT: Can you believe this??!!-chicky.jpg  
Old 02-12-2003, 12:13 PM
Registered

Those people are not very smart
Old 02-12-2003, 12:15 PM
Registered

i agree with cuda;
human body is not strong to stop a tomahawk missile.
Old 02-12-2003, 12:42 PM
Registered

Do you think the Iraqies give a $hit about us? They are saying "cool that is one more line of dead bodies before they get to me". I wouldn't doubt if they shot them and blamed it on us. These so called human shields are just nameless, faceless, worthless bodies to a missle. Do they think it will stop just short and say " I am not programed to kill a human" no it will say "there's my target, a nice warm body"
Old 02-12-2003, 12:58 PM
Registered

un f***ing real
Old 02-12-2003, 01:04 PM
Registered

If they live the US citizens should end up in jail. As I doubt they have permission from the U.S. Department of State.

VALIDATION: Without the requisite validation, use of a U.S. passport for travel to, in or through Iraq may constitute a violation of 18 USC 1544, and may be punishable by a fine and/or imprisonment. An exemption is granted to Americans residing in Iraq as of February 8, 1991, who continue to reside there and to American professional reporters or journalists on assignment there.

The categories of individuals eligible for consideration for a special passport validation are set forth in 22 CFR 51.74. Passport validation requests for Iraq should be forwarded in writing to the following address:

Deputy Assistant Secretary for Passport Services
U.S. Department of State
2401 E St., NW, 9th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20522-0907
Attn: Office of Passport Policy and Advisory Services
Telephone 202-663-2662, Fax 202-663-2654.

The request must be accompanied by supporting documentation according to the category under which validation is sought. Currently, the four categories of persons specified in 22 CFR 51.74 as being eligible for consideration for passport validation are as follows:

[a] Professional Reporters: Includes full-time members of the reporting or writing staff of a newspaper, magazine or broadcasting network whose purpose for travel is to gather information about Iraq for dissemination to the general public. Professional reporters or journalists on assignment are specifically exempted from the passport restriction for Iraq and need not apply for a passport validation.

[b] American Red Cross: Applicant establishes that he or she is a representative of the American Red Cross or International Red Cross traveling pursuant to an officially-sponsored Red Cross mission.

[c] Humanitarian Considerations: Applicant must establish that his or her trip is justified by compelling humanitarian considerations or for family unification. At this time, "compelling humanitarian considerations" include situations where the applicant can document that an immediate family member is critically ill in Iraq. Documentation concerning family illness must include the name and address of the relative and be from that relative's physician, attesting to the nature and gravity of the illness. "Family unification" situations may include cases in which American citizen spouses or minor children are dependent for their support on an Iraqi national spouse or parent who resides in Iraq and need a U.S. travel document.
[d] National Interest: The applicant's request is otherwise found to be in the national interest.

In all requests for passport validation for travel to Iraq, the name, date and place of birth for all concerned persons must be given, as well as the U.S. passport numbers. Documentation as outlined above should accompany all requests. Additional information may be obtained by writing to the above address or by calling the Office of Passport Policy and Advisory Services at 202-663-2662.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.