Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Paging BAJA-DAZE ?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/43284-paging-baja-daze.html)

Chris288 02-13-2003 09:13 AM

Originally posted by Baja Daze
What's up, Mikey? How are things?

Ya, I work sometimes...But my goal for today is to:
[Drum Roll]

...to Hit 6000

well, if you weren't so busy working for the last 3 days you would have already had your 6,000 :p :p

gdfatha 02-13-2003 09:25 AM

Nick

If you need any help I still have copies of the latest "DNV ISO 9000 Interpretation" Manual and ISO 9000 Check list" used by DNV. I think they are the latest 2000 issue.
BTW- When I worked for Litton Guidance Systems, (now Northrop Grummann) I had to go up to Boeing Seattle and do the presentation stuff on a monthly basis. That truly sucked.

I also hope you have good ISO reps. I quit DNV due to too much travel, 16 hours a day 6 days a week and too many of my ISO assessment peers acting like they were Gods.

Take care

CigDaze 02-13-2003 09:49 AM

Thanks gdfatha!
I really appreciate the offers. :cool:
But luckily, we're pretty well set with the interp's., etc. We also hired an independant consultant group to help us through the transitions. It has actually worked out really well.

Thanks!

skatermike24 02-13-2003 12:23 PM

Nicky, whats up dude, doing well, Got to tile this weekend on the new addition, trying to get everything done so I can do some boating, Gonna try to finish up by the end of Feb. Plan on doing alot of boating over your way this year now that the little guy is older, can't wait!!!! see ya soon

cuda 02-13-2003 01:54 PM

Tile?? Someone say tile?:)

Mike, if you need any advice on it, that's my area of expertise!:)

Only bad thing is, I'll be in Miami all weekend.:D

www.absolut-tile.com

CigDaze 02-13-2003 05:04 PM

Good to hear, Mike! Sounds like a bunch of fun you're having. New addition, huh?? Cool! Fun project.

I hope you get out his way soon. The weather's getting better and better every day...80's this weekend! WooHoo!

How's the little one doing? I'm sure he's grown plenty since we last saw eachother.

Take care! :cool:

HOUSTONPROP 02-13-2003 07:21 PM

Baja Daze

I was begining to miss that good looking boat /don't work to hard.;)

skatermike24 02-14-2003 07:20 AM

Cuda , thanks for the help, should be fine , I think, picking up my tile after work today, Will be on my knees first thing in the morning. I'm gonna try to get most of it day this weekend. Got to lay about 500 sq.ft, wish me luck.

Nicky the little guy is awesome can't wait for warn weather, got alittle work to do on the boat, got to pull both powerhead, and reseal both lowers, just some pm work, nothing serious, also need to replace both my trim cables, noticed splits in the plastic housings, will be ready by St. Cloud Race, anyone planning on coming over for it???

CigDaze 02-14-2003 08:02 AM

St. Cloud...I'll be there.

Thanks guys!...Have fun all!

CigDaze 02-14-2003 08:10 AM

BTW, no major or minor findings on my audit...Perfect score! :D :cool:

Darin, that's the plan...I'm off today! :D :D

...Going Boating! ................