Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Black Thunder demo rides at Miami Show (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/43418-black-thunder-demo-rides-miami-show.html)

wetpleasure 02-15-2003 01:29 PM

Steve thanks for all the help on looking at boats in flordia for me. I finally found me a boat. Whish i could buy a new black thunder, maybe in a few more years when I get ready to up grade. Hopefully I can find a used 46 black thunder. Whish i could of made it down for the show. Happy boating

SteveDavid 02-15-2003 10:17 PM

Friends,

Thanks for your kind notes. Enjoyed meeting some OSO folks today and heading out on the Bay. Great weather. We saw a huge pod of Dolphins near Stiltsville, just shut off the engines and they swam around us for 10 minutes. We had two of the guys from Team Marine on board, I think they are from Wisconsin. They had never seen Dolphins, and said "Man those are huge catfish!". Gotta love those electrical wiz kids :)

Robert, Black Thunder will have several boats on the FPC Poker Run. I wish I was going but this coming weekend is our Unlimited Hydro awards banquet in Las Vegas so west I head.

Roger, good to hear from you, and good luck in F-2 this year. We'll miss running with you guys, as we're staying at SBI and watching what shakes out with the llc situation. We have enduring hope that with some changes, both sides can find some uniting points and race together. It might be closer than one thinks...... O Boy O Oberto has renewed our deal and upped their participation. Our team is essentially building a new boat, pictures and history of the rebuild can be found at Miss Madison.com.

Thanks again guys, and if any of you have time tomorrow (Sunday) come on down to Sundays on the Bay. Black Thunder gave me another full tank :eek: ;)

Lou502 02-15-2003 11:22 PM

steve we would love to go we are here until sun i ll try to reach you in the morn mike koven 502 548 3310 any time thanks !!!

Tonto 02-16-2003 12:36 AM

Steve
Sorry to hear that. We'll miss you guys. Maybe the next one :cool: Good luck with your hydro season this year.
Robert

Sydwayz 02-16-2003 09:49 AM

Steve, Dennis, Rich, and everyone at Black Thunder; thank you for the ride. Neda REALLY enjoyed her first offshore ride in a 46' BT running 70mph. I think the plan is working and she is already gathering rocks to throw at my 26' when we get back to DC. We took some great pics, and some video, and I will get them up on OSO when I get back to High Speed Internet.

The 46' in the water has twin 525EFIs and runs VERY comforable aat 50 mph, and sweetly tweaked at 70mph. If you can make it down there, go for it. Customers of course are BT's first priority; but Steve will do his best to squeeze you in.

Thank you again Steve! Top notch OSO'er.
:D :D :D

SteveDavid 02-16-2003 10:53 PM

Sydwaz,

Sure enjoyed meeting you and Neda and congratulations again on your upcoming marriage. She's a definite keeper!

Steve

gmhdfan 02-16-2003 11:12 PM

Ran into BIGGUS at the Cigarette booth and he was on his way to go meet up with you for a ride. It was the fastest I saw him move all weekend.:D :D :cool: