Notices

Black Thunder demo rides at Miami Show

Old 02-14-2003, 11:48 PM
Charter Member #1093
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black Thunder demo rides at Miami Show

Friends,

We'll have a Black Thunder 46' Demo boat at Sundays' on the Beach which is located on Key Biscayne just east of the Miami Seaquarium near the boat ramps. Stop by Saturday or Sunday between 9 AM and dusk and I'll be happy to take you for a ride.
Don't worry if it's beyond your budget now, we'd just enjoy having you experience the Black Thunder ride and giving us your feedback. If you wish, call me on my cell at 954-980-2643.

Look forward to meeting you.

Steve David
Old 02-15-2003, 12:16 AM
Registered

Guess you just wanted to tease all of us that did not get to make it. Do you make a Black Thunder snow mobile? We are expect 12-18 inches by monday
Old 02-15-2003, 12:36 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

badass i'm gonna try my best to stop by!!!
Old 02-15-2003, 12:39 AM
Charter Member #1093
Charter Member

Man that's a lot of snow!!!! It's in the upper 70's during the day this weekend and upper 60's in the evening

Sorry you can't make it, but please ask any Black Thunder owner for a ride at any Poker Run or other boating event you attend. I don't work for Black Thunder, I'm just one of their customers that helps with Demo rides in Miami each year. I'm very pleased with mine and enjoy sharing their product with other boaters.

We'll be thinking about your weather tomorrow while we're putting on Sun Block and selecting which T shirt and shorts to wear
Old 02-15-2003, 04:15 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Steve, it also helps to be an accomplished racer. You have more influence than you know. They are a very nice boat. Being built less than 90 miles from me you'd think that I would have seen their factory. I know their old rep from when they built the 32. He talks very, very highly of them. That says alot to me.
Old 02-15-2003, 05:49 AM
Registered

Hey Steve - Wish I could get away for one of those rides! Maybe next year...

Jeff
Old 02-15-2003, 05:54 AM
Registered

WOW, what a nice guy.
Old 02-15-2003, 07:51 AM
Registered

Steve David
Hi Steve. Are ya'll going on the FPC run next weekend? If so, I hope to see you and your lovely bride. I should be in town Tues. or so. Have a great show and I'll see ya'll soon.
Robert
Old 02-15-2003, 09:59 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Steve, That's great that you and Black Thunder are doing this again this year!! I didn't get to catch up with you last year during the miami show for a ride, but one of these years I will!!

I think more boat builder's should do this!! Because, when you get down to it, those of us here on the board are a very focused market group, that are pretty darn vocal!! (We wouldn't be here on the board if we were not) And even if they don't have the means now they probably will find a way somehow!! (Just look at the thread about how people live in smaller homes so they can afford a bigger boat!) Weather it's buy buying a new boat in years from now, or buying a used boat sooner, either way it makes your boat more desirable!!

I wish I was in MAIMI!!!
Old 02-15-2003, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Hey Steve, You racing anywhere this year? Missed you at the worlds. We are running some APBA races this year depending on sponsorship. Maybe O'BOY OBERTO needs some more upfront running. If you know of anything let me know. Roger F2-15

Quick Reply: Black Thunder demo rides at Miami Show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.