Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   real news from middle east!the last sit. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/43435-real-news-middle-east-last-sit.html)

packinair 02-16-2003 11:44 AM

105 and insptech

Where can I get the cliff note versions of your novels???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tim, the "star news" here in america is a tabloid that reports off the wall things, that is where that came from

timucin 02-16-2003 12:36 PM

Originally posted by Pantera24-650HP

We are the only super power left in the world! I believe we will do what we want and do that which is best for us -
The United States of America.

exactly!!! :)

Steve 1 02-16-2003 01:11 PM

Bull****!
What the left has is the mainstream media masquerading as unbiased, and people who are unthinking or left leaning believing that that is unbiased reportage. :mad:

Ted G 02-16-2003 01:40 PM

Originally posted by packinair
105 and insptech

Where can I get the cliff note versions of your novels???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tim, the "star news" here in america is a tabloid that reports off the wall things, that is where that came from

O.K., here ya go.

F*ck them all! Watch out Saddam, here it comes!!!! :D ;) :D

Tom 02-16-2003 01:46 PM

Originally posted by Steve 1
But here is the thing there were 298 million of us who did NOT protest.
250 million of us did NOT vote for Bush

packinair 02-16-2003 02:04 PM

Originally posted by insptech
O.K., here ya go.

F*ck them all! Watch out Saddam, here it comes!!!! :D ;) :D

Now that I can understand......:D :D

Ted G 02-16-2003 02:57 PM

From an interview with Jacques Chirac of France this week:

Do you think America's role as the sole superpower is a problem? Any community with only one dominant power is always a dangerous one and provokes reactions. That's why I favor a multipolar world, in which Europe obviously has its place. Anyway, the world will not be unipolar. Over the next 50 years, China will become a global power, and the world won't be the same. So it's time to start organizing. Transatlantic solidarity will remain the basis of the world order, in which Europe has its role to play.

Steve 1 02-16-2003 04:33 PM

==============================================
What???????? typical Liberal confused!!
Come’ on Tom you have been into the Mushrooms again! What the hell you talking about?? First off there are not 250 million voters in America total !!

Now Tell me exactly those traitors and communist lackeys clinton/algore ever did for you personally!

OK aside from maybe a costly pardon?

Playn 02-16-2003 05:44 PM

Originally posted by Tom
Well , some FACTS first...

The population of the US is 284,421,906 (every man , woman, and child regardless of being of voting age or registered to vote or not). The votes cast (popular) for President Bush were 50,456,169.

So based upon your "fuzzy" math, one would have to correct you and say that 233 million people didn't vote for Bush (regardless if the could or not) not the 250 million you mention. Of course, based upon the closeness of the election the same would have to be said for Gore (based upon your logic) wouldn't it

;)

GLH 02-16-2003 07:20 PM

Catmando
Read Bernard Goldberg's book or "Slander" by Ann Coulter.

Of course you know that over 90% of registered reporters in DC voted for Clinton.

Tom
I'm positive Gore with his beard would be much more inspiring.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: