Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Just got home from Miami!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/43657-just-got-home-miami.html)

Biggus 02-19-2003 07:08 AM

Just got home from Miami!!!

Just got in late last night! Man, what a good time at the OSO party:D Thank you Steve for the excellent hospitality, the party was a blast!

Risktaker, you are a wildman! Thanks for the drinks:eek:

and thanks to all who have paid thier dues to support OSO, I can`t say enough about this group of fine people that I had the privilege to meet over the weekend!

Thanks again,

Kurt.

gmhdfan 02-19-2003 07:17 AM

Still have your shorts on?:D How was the ridewith Steve David? Go make us a snowman:D
Pete:) :cool:

Vyper340 02-19-2003 07:24 AM

Us too... It's 40 and cold here (although not as cold as where you are). I wish I was still down in Miami!

I'll bet you had fun getting home through all the snow storms.

Dave

CigDaze 02-19-2003 07:29 AM

Welcome back!
Indeed, no finer group of people...
OSO parties are always a blast. Damn shame I had to miss this year. :(

Biggus 02-19-2003 07:33 AM

We would have loved to go for a ride with Steve but we ran out of time.

No, the shorts are put away for several more months! We have about three feet of snow on the ground!:eek: Oh well, I`ll be out on the lake today anyway, on my Arctic Cat:D

The trip home was a nightmare, it took 2 full days to fly home, stranded in Chicago because of the snow storm on the east coast

It sure was a nice change of pace for me!!!!

South Beach is out of control!:eek:

jafo 02-19-2003 07:42 AM

Miami to Chicago to Maine? You need a straighter ruler!:D

Had a great time at the party- good to finally meet you. Have fun digging out- luckily, we were spared from that storm.;)
We did take a ride with Steve- hard to believe a 46 foot, 15,000 lb boat going 70 plus GPS with 7 people and 200 gallons on board with just a pair of 525's. Incredible! :cool:
Jim

Audiofn 02-19-2003 07:44 AM

Biggus give me a call you KOOK!!!!! :D Did you get my message about the trailer?

Jon

gdfatha 02-19-2003 07:47 AM

Biggus

Glad you finally got home safely. Exactly how much clothing did you buy in Miami??:D :D :D

Biggus 02-19-2003 11:20 AM

You don`t realize how much junk you bought until you have to pack it up and lug it around for a few days:D

Man, what a good time we had!!!!!!!!! You south Florida guys know how to party!

OSO RULES:D
:eek:

Risk Taker 02-19-2003 11:37 AM

Hey Biggus!!!!!! You made it home, eh:eek:. I wasn't so sure you would......:D ;) .

It was great partying with ya...the $7.00 Captains at the Clevelander, shots and pitchers at Monty's, and the dually ride up Ocean Drive.......well.......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

We definitely have to get together this summer bro !!!

Later......Bill :cool: